Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/06/03 08:03 AM Posted 02/06/03 08:03 AM I got every copy of wheels and motor (except May this year, anyone got a spare in good condition for sale?) since end of 2001. I only read these as I'm more interested in stock sports cars rather than done up sports cars.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 02/06/03 08:15 AM Posted 02/06/03 08:15 AM MotorWheelsStreet Machine5.0 MustangZoomAustralian Incar Entertainment
CCofOZ Member 40 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Location: Canberra Posted 02/06/03 09:31 AM Posted 02/06/03 09:31 AM Very boring meMotorWheelsand occasionally Speed if Im stuck for reading material on a flight.
240 T Member 335 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mexico Posted 02/06/03 09:47 AM Posted 02/06/03 09:47 AM I keep my local newsagent alive I buy WHEELS, MOTOR, STREET MACHINE, PERFORMANCE FORD, AUSTRALIAN UTE and occationaly fast fours and hot 4's soon to start buying ZOOM because of there project car.
bs888 Member 207 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Location: Canberra Posted 02/06/03 09:59 AM Posted 02/06/03 09:59 AM Hmm ... I usually get:* AutoAction* Motorsport News* Motor (If it's a good one)* Wheels* Performance Ford* V8X* Motor Racing AustraliaDitto!
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 02/06/03 10:38 AM Posted 02/06/03 10:38 AM You guys are all keeping Kerry Packer in the money :D l dont buy mags very often, but if l do its usually one of the common ones (Wheels or Motor mainly) if they have an article that catches my attention. Plenty of info on the net these days too.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Location: Brisbane Posted 02/06/03 10:55 AM Posted 02/06/03 10:55 AM Wheels, Motor andAutoSpeed.comIve been looking for Zoom - but havnt found it!!
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 02/06/03 11:10 AM Posted 02/06/03 11:10 AM Poor TAFE student bum here...So Motor is pretty much it as a regular buy...However Wheels,Top Gear,Zoom etc are all welcome if they're free...I also enjoy the old Wheels and Modern Motor mags from the 50's and 60's...Especially the Review on the ULTRA SUPER FAST Astom Martin DB5 with its blistering 17 second 1/4s!!!!!Fast 4's last about until the time they try to insult anything that has more than two litres...which is generally about the time I get bored by it anyway(3-6 seconds...)Other reads are limited the Sydney Morning Herald and the Trading Post...Oh and this very informative forum here too...
Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 03/06/03 04:15 AM Posted 03/06/03 04:15 AM Just another Motor buyer here. I'd love to have the time for more car mags, but with all the other interests I have (Hi-Fi/Home Theatre & PCs mainly) combined with real life duties, its hard to find time to even read Motor :(Will probably check out Zoom though. The XR6T project car sounds interesting.
Guest xr6 turbo Guests Posted 03/06/03 05:45 AM Posted 03/06/03 05:45 AM Unique CarsStreet MachineMotorWheelsZoomPerformance FordAustralian Motorcycle TraderADBSidetrackDirt ActionFreeriderMXMMoto X
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now