TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 16d Posted 19/05/07 09:29 AM Posted 19/05/07 09:29 AM Hey guys!!!! I'm from Yeppoon. Formerly from Moura. Just built a new wash plant there for Anglo Coal... Looks like Mackay is the goods for mods. Tintmaster do some work from what I hear. Will be calling Nick (DynoWog) in the next few days about tuners and workshops in the area. Will keep you posted......Im pretty sure he will recommend Dave mate his number is at the top of this topic.
groper Member 611 Member For: 19y 8m Posted 19/05/07 10:08 PM Posted 19/05/07 10:08 PM (edited) Im pretty sure he will recommend Dave mate his number is at the top of this topic. mate im from cairns and there is no decent tuners anywhere north of brisbane except for the bloke in mackay, so I gotta drive all the bloody way down there! dont think youve got it bad...make sure you only go to good tuner, complete waste of time if you dont as its all in the tune... I just got generic tune from CV in sydney and its great, but I could have got more power if I got custom tune in mackay, probably another 20rwkw, so not worth the trip... im saving the trip for when I get more serious mods... Edited 19/05/07 10:12 PM by groper
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 20/05/07 07:55 AM Author Posted 20/05/07 07:55 AM Hey guys!!!! I'm from Yeppoon. Formerly from Moura. Just built a new wash plant there for Anglo Coal... Looks like Mackay is the goods for mods. Tintmaster do some work from what I hear. Will be calling Nick (DynoWog) in the next few days about tuners and workshops in the area. Will keep you posted......heh bro I work for anglo at moura.. seen your car in the car park I reckon.. black or dark and personalised plates.. HIPSI???And just moved from Emerald or been here actually 2yrs was in emerald the 5yrs before that.... :D
silver ghost Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: airlie beach Posted 20/05/07 09:39 AM Posted 20/05/07 09:39 AM gidday im past mackay in airlie beach but I go to see dave all the time he is one of the best tuners around this neck of the woods ive got a bf xr6t with 330rwkw all done by dave.
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 16d Posted 20/05/07 09:42 AM Posted 20/05/07 09:42 AM gidday im past mackay in airlie beach but I go to see dave all the time he is one of the best tuners around this neck of the woods ive got a bf xr6t with 330rwkw all done by dave.what mods do you have mate?
silver ghost Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: airlie beach Posted 20/05/07 09:46 AM Posted 20/05/07 09:46 AM growler intake ,60lb injectors ,wog cooler ,cappa flash tuner, xforce 3 1/2" exhaust with 13lb boost.
groper Member 611 Member For: 19y 8m Posted 20/05/07 09:48 AM Posted 20/05/07 09:48 AM no fuel pump or wastegate mods?
silver ghost Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: airlie beach Posted 20/05/07 09:54 AM Posted 20/05/07 09:54 AM no fuel pump or wastegate mods?na dont need it yet bigger injectors helps the fuel pump anyway seems to be doing it easy on the dyno not running enough boost yet for wastegate actuator.
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 20/05/07 09:58 AM Posted 20/05/07 09:58 AM So any you guys from central qld?Would be cool to get together, I know the subarubies do in gladstone and head on drives etc.Just get together chat about where u get your work done etc.. most the sponsors I see are from capital citys.yeh mate from big old biloela pm me and we will organize some thing
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 20/05/07 10:01 AM Posted 20/05/07 10:01 AM Mainly just wondering what good mod shops you can recommend rockhampton/gladstone/bundaberg/ stretching to mackay..I drive down to brendale to Power Torque engines they know there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now