outdoor34 Member 15 Member For: 19y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Rockingham W.A Posted 16/05/07 08:50 AM Posted 16/05/07 08:50 AM Has anybody had any experience with barrys generic tunes, or his custom jobsThanks in advance
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 16/05/07 08:53 AM Posted 16/05/07 08:53 AM adrian6t has a custom tune by barry im pretty sure. 260rwkw tune only iirc. hes happy with it.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 16/05/07 09:42 AM Posted 16/05/07 09:42 AM (edited) adrian6t has a custom tune by barry im pretty sure. 260rwkw tune only iirc. hes happy with it.Thanks mate. Its a custom thou. I am not sure about his generic.Oh and your close, it has 252.3rwkw and 550Nm Edited 16/05/07 09:56 AM by Adrian6T
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/05/07 09:45 AM Posted 16/05/07 09:45 AM 260rwkw tune only iirc.Whilst I am au fait with most acronyms this one escapes me, IIRC heeeelp
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 16/05/07 09:46 AM Posted 16/05/07 09:46 AM if I remember correctly
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/05/07 09:55 AM Posted 16/05/07 09:55 AM fanks Laner damned obvious now I think about it
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 16/05/07 10:02 AM Posted 16/05/07 10:02 AM no worries buf-phoon there, I proved I can be useful
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 16/05/07 01:33 PM Posted 16/05/07 01:33 PM My Barry Batten tune went 325rwkw tune and injectors/zorst. Then I went to the drags that night and ran 13.2 @ 108mph :/My 325rwkw Xtreme tune runs 11.8's in 35 deg
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/05/07 01:37 PM Posted 16/05/07 01:37 PM i had a generic BPT tune in my ute back in the day and i was less than inspired by the results.....
Terebro Member 170 Member For: 21y 5m 11d Posted 16/05/07 03:04 PM Posted 16/05/07 03:04 PM It's a great tune, but just when it starts to get fun it's time to change gear :/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now