XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 7m 4d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 15/05/07 01:00 PM Posted 15/05/07 01:00 PM Didn't he already make like 350 kw at the wheels before he did these mods ? I thought he handgrenaded his engine, I dont really have any facts I just hear it through the grape vine. It is kent's ute dave ? Come u can tell us we are all friends hereDaniel
XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 7m 4d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 15/05/07 01:03 PM Posted 15/05/07 01:03 PM Is he hopeing to take the blown/forced 6 class, cause he will have to upset that supra from last year if it goes again, should be a good showdown. Daniel
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 15/05/07 01:05 PM Posted 15/05/07 01:05 PM did you get my pm dave?yep, pm returned
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 15/05/07 01:12 PM Posted 15/05/07 01:12 PM Didn't he already make like 350 kw at the wheels before he did these mods ? I thought he handgrenaded his engine, I dont really have any facts I just hear it through the grape vine. It is kent's ute dave ? Come u can tell us we are all friends hereDanielyes it is Kents, I think the motor got noisy last year, so he got it freshened up.I think it made 340ish with someone else tuning it a while back, but ithink that is what hurt the motor,I only got about 315 out of it, it might have went a bit higher, but I felt the intakes were to high, so I left it there. it only had a pwr replacement cooler on it at the time, it ran good mph for that tune. David
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 15/05/07 01:14 PM Posted 15/05/07 01:14 PM Is he hopeing to take the blown/forced 6 class, cause he will have to upset that supra from last year if it goes again, should be a good showdown. Danielhe said the supra was going to be there, so he was not expecting to win, but just wanted it as high as it can.
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 15/05/07 01:15 PM Posted 15/05/07 01:15 PM Is he hopeing to take the blown/forced 6 class, cause he will have to upset that supra from last year if it goes again, should be a good showdown. Danielhe said the supra was going to be there, so he was not expecting to win, but just wanted it as high as it can.
XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 7m 4d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 16/05/07 07:28 AM Posted 16/05/07 07:28 AM Dam I was hoping he was going to beat that supra oh well should still be good to see. And has anyone worked out if some of us are going to cruise up together ?Cheers, Daniel
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 26d Posted 16/05/07 10:18 AM Posted 16/05/07 10:18 AM what did the supra get at the wheels?
XRT06 Member 72 Member For: 20y 7m 4d Location: Townsville. Qld Posted 17/05/07 07:48 AM Posted 17/05/07 07:48 AM From memory over 600 hp at the wheels ? but dont quote me on that!Daniel
The NUT Member 163 Member For: 20y 6m 2d Location: Townsville Posted 17/05/07 09:58 AM Posted 17/05/07 09:58 AM (edited) Dont know if it was that much, I thought it was around 500-550hp but dont quote me on that either!A mate saw it on the rollers at TMS and I believe he said it made ~410 rwkw (although that could have obviously been different in Ingham)Happy to be correctedCheers Edited 17/05/07 09:59 AM by The NUT
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now