Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 2m 29d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 10/05/07 11:24 PM Author Posted 10/05/07 11:24 PM I'm up for a cruise, speak to Jeff and he'll line one up.
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Posted 11/05/07 08:25 AM Posted 11/05/07 08:25 AM cross member problems today...finishing it tomorrow.big gun cruise tomorrow night
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 11/05/07 09:49 AM Posted 11/05/07 09:49 AM Tomorrow night ay...I'll see how fussy im feeling...
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Posted 12/05/07 02:44 AM Posted 12/05/07 02:44 AM Car is started and lined up for tunning.. so come out( sorry to hijake)
CV PERFORMANCE Senior Member Member 139 Member For: 20y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caringbah 9526-5322 Posted 12/05/07 05:20 AM Posted 12/05/07 05:20 AM (edited) Bill, T56 and an AP racing clutch... I hate being the only manual guy on friday nights...HAHA, no I dont nice work Edited 12/05/07 05:21 AM by CV PERFORMANCE
Gavin.K Member 288 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 13/05/07 08:16 AM Posted 13/05/07 08:16 AM Car is started and lined up for tunning.. so come out( sorry to hijake)So tell us what is it like now???
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/07 08:20 PM Posted 13/05/07 08:20 PM the power is on tap. I touch the go pedal and all I see is tyre smoke behind me....cant wait to head to the track....the stallie I no where near what I was thinking it would be...it sarts rolling the second I give it some...I can change to second gear around 25000rpm(although it has a 3500 stallie) and it can cruise without using much fuel...it is going back on the dyno this morning as I have already done 450km to run the box in alittle. so the workshop can now put some big power through it...this box as made the car alot quicker as the gear change is solid and the stallie will hold alot of boost once tuned up...now all I have to do is remember what gear I am in... as it does not tell me...
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 2m 29d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 14/05/07 03:19 AM Author Posted 14/05/07 03:19 AM Turbo 400 sounds good but at this point I'm going to endeavour to keep the ZF in the car no matter how much power I'm making. (even if something breaks in it)I'm sure that if something lets go it can be fixed and I'll look to getting the box fixed and beefed up then.I want to hit the track with my street tyres just to see what times I run and then I will throw in the tough bottom end I've got and wind up the boost.*500* is the new goal running with ZF.
dansedgli Member 214 Member For: 22y 8m 23d Posted 21/06/07 06:34 AM Posted 21/06/07 06:34 AM Where did you get the turbo 400 built? Is it using an adapter plate or custom bellhousing? Do you know where this came from and what it cost? Thanks,Dan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now