Soul Reaver Member 136 Member For: 22y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Syd Posted 07/05/07 10:37 PM Posted 07/05/07 10:37 PM Damn that's what it is, I though it was bird crap as well, damn little buggers defacing my nice clean car This is war I tell you :biggun:
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 27d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 08/05/07 03:32 AM Posted 08/05/07 03:32 AM I get heaps of it on the car at work.If anyone has a soloution, let me know.If you scrape it up and sniff it it smells like honey.Whatever you do, don't leave it on, I had a sh*tter 121 that I rarely washed and when I celaned it up to sell, the bee sh*ts has eaten clean through the clear top coat of paint.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 08/05/07 06:11 AM Posted 08/05/07 06:11 AM hahaha good thread!!leave a pot of honey in the neighbours yard so they will go for that?
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 08/05/07 08:57 AM Posted 08/05/07 08:57 AM get a pile of sugar in your back yard like homer!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 08/05/07 01:01 PM Posted 08/05/07 01:01 PM If you scrape it up and sniff it it smells like honey.do you make a habit of this sort of thing.. shaz
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 09/05/07 12:26 AM Posted 09/05/07 12:26 AM Good thing about my colour is that I cant see them! Rob...
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 27d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 09/05/07 02:35 AM Posted 09/05/07 02:35 AM do you make a habit of this sort of thing.. shazIt's a hard habit to kick, I'm down to 4 sniffs a day.Anyway, you don't know how it is, I can take it, I know what I'm doing
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/05/07 02:31 AM Posted 18/05/07 02:31 AM Mini electric fence ought to do the job to fry their but-tocks (assuming they land like everyone else to do their business)
deek Legacy Donating Member 362 Member For: 23y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne / Wantirna Posted 18/05/07 02:42 AM Posted 18/05/07 02:42 AM Good thing about my colour is that I cant see them! Rob... Can anyone else think of any other type of insect Sh1t Rob can't see on his car?
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 19/05/07 11:18 AM Posted 19/05/07 11:18 AM do you make a habit of this sort of thing.. shazIt's a hard habit to kick, I'm down to 4 sniffs a day.Anyway, you don't know how it is, I can take it, I know what I'm doing I heard people get into some wierd "sh*t" but I didn't think to take it literally shaz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now