The Time Has Finally Come.

YPURV4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 22d

hey michael, dont stress mate, and as u said aswell, I can guarantee you that the fuel pump is not the problem, simon at nizpro is getting 320rwkw out of the stage 2 kits with std pumps, depending on kms they have done though, I ran 295rwkw with my previous setup and didnt have a drama, at 90000kms. I guess every car is different, but at the end of the day if a car isnt making power, id look at other things like plugs, coil packs, compression test, and then worry about the minor things as the cat which isnt the problem either. but that's my opinion if *beep* bag me 4 this il just bag them on there opinion. hehehehehehe!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 18y 1m 7d
I guess every car is different

Its why it could be the fuel pump, I have seen cars with standard injectors sh*t out a fuel pump, and what sounds like is happening is the old lean out backfire.

If an engine is down on compression it aint going to cause it to backfire either.

Michael have you got any news mate?

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 22d
im not insulting no one, but dont insult me just coz I gave an opinion to an issue.

No one insulted you ripper!! WTF?

I had to stock fuel pumps go on me, and they went at the same power level on the same tune, and with stock injectors. There are people on here that know a little more than just how to hang at Maccas. I have a friend who has been having constant issues with his HPF tune, and he's still not happy.

If you went to the doctor and he said " We need to remove your left leg " would you get a second or even third opinion?

• Member For: 17y 3m 21d

As stated in a previous post I have had problems with my tune from HP-F from day 1 with back firing and loss of power at 4000 revs and onwards on hot days but they could never find the problem, went back three times and they just keep giving you the run around.

I am going to just have to go somewhere else to get the car tuned properly.

Hopefully they can find your problem, Good Luck!

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 17y 11m 24d
As stated in a previous post I have had problems with my tune from HP-F from day 1 with back firing and loss of power at 4000 revs and onwards on hot days but they could never find the problem, went back three times and they just keep giving you the run around.

maybe its a blood orange thing lol

Also I have the same mods as you and im only getting 265 rwkw, I hope they come through....

Edited by YPURV4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 17d
Also I have the same mods as you and im only getting 265 rwkw, I hope they come through....

wilsn has more power.. 300rwkw, but doesnt mean his happy as you can tell..

power isnt everything.. anyone can make the dyno read a high power level (well, cept hpf atm with your car.. :spoton: ) never the less, the big power reading doesnt mean the car will drive nicely..

d.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d

If your not happy with HP-F why do you advertise their name in your sig?