The Time Has Finally Come.

YPURV4

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 17y 11m 19d

well I just got home its 1:40am and what can I say about my new power, well this pretty much sums it up :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

man I thought these thing were tuned for top end but frk she go like a rocket in second, and the power just holds right through the rev range its insane.

I cant wait untile monday night :spoton:HP-F

Edited by YPURV4

• Tractor Driver
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d

Interesting you say that it lacks power with the Xede .. there are a couple of forum members that have edits with an Xede , and their cars are definately no slouches - Geea (who has run 10's) and F6UTE (I think?). the way they have the Xede set up is that it allows the boost to be adjusted on the fly.

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 17y 11m 19d
Interesting you say that it lacks power with the Xede .. there are a couple of forum members that have edits with an Xede , and their cars are definately no slouches - Geea (who has run 10's) and F6UTE (I think?). the way they have the Xede set up is that it allows the boost to be adjusted on the fly.

Yes but they only use the exde to run boost, mine still might be affecting the parameters(I think), I dont know im not a tuner im just going off what I was told.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 3d

I'd say the tuner only tuned the edit side and didnt touch the exed... so timing and boost control are possibly still affected by the exeds tune

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 16d

hey michael, your car goes well from what I saw on friday night when we went for abit of a burl, well it goes heeps better than last time, enjoy it and congrats, once you get it all sorted with the flash tune and around 280rwkw or so, u can then go and give that vx clubsport a run on westall extension while me and charlie kick back and watch you munch him! we will be giving you a :roflmbo:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d

The vx was only quick cos hes runs nos man, other then that its nothing :roflmbo: like frank said both him and I munched him in the end I had 5 car lenghths on him :blink:

but I think with even with your 265rwkw you would of given him a good run

charlie :bum: