Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
Junkie is incorrect wording, more like POST WH O RE

I thought I got rid of all the post whores...

Injectors, cat, cooler, tune will keep you smiling for a while

Next will be tyres, tyres, tyres

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 14d
Posted

Budget yourself in there a set of valve springs if you have a BA, don't skimp on the fuel system and change the fuel pump for a walbro intank item, as far as intercoolers go. Really wouldn't waste a heap of money on a $$$ especially if you are retaining stock plumbing (varied opinions on that) but its a waste of money which can be allocated to other things. With all these mods a compontent tuner should yeild your desired 280rwkw...But let me tell you it wont be enough :roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: balmain
Posted

thanks think ill call around on monday and get quotes for the work what about Suspension ive used pedders on my last cars they seemed ok but any hints set up wise

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted
cool sounds good these things seem a lot cheaper than a wrx for decent power gains anyone had anything to do with autotech in regards to a xr6 turbo mods or mrt

I originaly used MRT,

There service isnt great, they are expensive and slow, never had a problem with them really (other then the intank walbro sh*t itself in 6 months).. just for the amount I paid them for a edit and pump I could have got alot more done elsewhere

I now use C&V and couldnt be happier!!

dont forget that if your in a 4spd auto your box will need strengthening and if your in a manual (hopefully not a T5) you will need a new clutch pretty quickly

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: balmain
Posted
I originaly used MRT,

There service isnt great, they are expensive and slow, never had a problem with them really (other then the intank walbro sh*t itself in 6 months).. just for the amount I paid them for a edit and pump I could have got alot more done elsewhere

I now use C&V and couldnt be happier!!

dont forget that if your in a 4spd auto your box will need strengthening and if your in a manual (hopefully not a T5) you will need a new clutch pretty quickly

my gearbox is a six speed auto ive heard these are fairly good for 330 kw at the wheels is this the case or not

  • TEAM BA
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North of The Bridge
Posted

yep, they seem to be pretty tough... there is a fair few phoons pushing 330+ and billsta has about 420rwkw going through his without problems at the moment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...