trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 22/04/07 08:31 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:31 AM hello everybody I just joined this web site and was kinda hoping some of you guys could help me out I own a xr6 turbo 2006 bf mk 11 with a six speed auto and was wondering what mods I can get for about 3 grand and where abouts I should get them done the car is in stock form I live in surry hills sydney thanks in advance
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 22/04/07 08:34 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:34 AM wont say anything about mods in sydney, but will say and I'm sure you'll find everything you need to know around here somewhere
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 22/04/07 08:34 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:34 AM There is a sponsors section and there are a few sydney tuners there. I went with CV and I havent looked back
trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 22/04/07 08:39 AM Author Posted 22/04/07 08:39 AM hello so you used cv what ya get done and how much for how much extra kw
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 22/04/07 08:57 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:57 AM Mate my mods are pretty basic..Just 2nd intake filter and a damn good tune... cant wipe the smile off my face
trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 22/04/07 09:28 AM Author Posted 22/04/07 09:28 AM cool what you reckon your car would do to a hundred or 1/4 mile time is yours an auto or manual
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 9d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 22/04/07 09:34 AM Posted 22/04/07 09:34 AM 2nd CAI and custom tune will see 12 second quarters and 5 second 0-100
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 22/04/07 09:48 AM Posted 22/04/07 09:48 AM Nice.. Ive never run a car over the quarter.. Im waiting for my clutch to go then I might give it a run
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 22/04/07 09:50 AM Posted 22/04/07 09:50 AM CAI, Injectors , Intercooler and custom tuned edit will see you with change out of your 3 Large and deep into the 12s
trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 22/04/07 10:01 AM Author Posted 22/04/07 10:01 AM cool sounds good these things seem a lot cheaper than a wrx for decent power gains anyone had anything to do with autotech in regards to a xr6 turbo mods or mrt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now