ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/04/07 07:35 AM Posted 22/04/07 07:35 AM I love handing out warnings....I will happily give anyone that askes 10%So who wants one ?
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 22/04/07 07:43 AM Posted 22/04/07 07:43 AM Give me 10 Dags....you know you want toHeres one Zap.....
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/04/07 08:04 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:04 AM Tab should get one
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 12d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 22/04/07 08:08 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:08 AM (edited) It appears you have mistakenly given me 10% and therefore blemished my unquestionable good character..I would expect this to be amended in due course...Thanks Mal..I see you have fixed it........... Edited 22/04/07 08:09 AM by Blonk
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 22/04/07 08:12 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:12 AM I love handing out warnings....I will happily give anyone that askes 10%So who wants one ?How about you change you evil ways Zap and remove 10 percent warn for me Dag's has already given the approval....after all, you wouldn't want a future moderator to have a tarnished record
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/04/07 08:20 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:20 AM I ONLY give them, would you like another 10% to make you feel better.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 22/04/07 08:23 AM Posted 22/04/07 08:23 AM But my birthday is in June Zap, wouldn't want to recieve my present early now, that's cheating
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 22/04/07 09:55 AM Posted 22/04/07 09:55 AM Gday Ivan...Love your work mate!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/04/07 10:08 AM Posted 22/04/07 10:08 AM Got it sprayed all over it....
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 22/04/07 10:54 AM Posted 22/04/07 10:54 AM Got it sprayed all over it....What do I have to do to get you to remove my warning....Do I have to strap my knee pads on do I?
Recommended Posts