PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 17/04/07 10:12 AM Posted 17/04/07 10:12 AM Was it a short dark fella that did your work?I dont know mate, but I had quite a bit of work done from them, (ages ago), and they seemed ok bak then?
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 25d Gender: Male Posted 17/04/07 10:16 AM Posted 17/04/07 10:16 AM na I have never had work there, I do it all my self, just what I have heard from other people.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/04/07 10:22 AM Author Posted 17/04/07 10:22 AM Some dude named Ellie did my work... I called his mobile and his voice mail says "Hi u have reached DJ Ellie E" LOL..... So any offers to install my LC6.... Dont really want to go back to them.... But ill see tomorrow...
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 17/04/07 10:26 AM Posted 17/04/07 10:26 AM I can help you out, but wont be this weekend if you wanted it done in a hurry
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/04/07 10:29 AM Author Posted 17/04/07 10:29 AM Not really in a hurry....sounds good Fats... Ill see what they say tomorrow... and ill give it a go but knowing me ill bugger something up.. so yer let me know when your free
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 17/04/07 10:31 AM Posted 17/04/07 10:31 AM Next weekend, got some times to bust this weekend Don't you use MSN ya f*cker?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/04/07 10:32 AM Author Posted 17/04/07 10:32 AM Just for u Fats ill fire it up LOL
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/04/07 11:37 AM Author Posted 17/04/07 11:37 AM Ok so the install guy (Ellie) called me after 4 missed calles and a few voice mails... and we decided to have a chat tomorrow.... He said since I have a mono block which I wanted to put in and then later put in my 4 channel when I upgraded the speakers I should just do it in one hit... common sence really... so yeah will find out all tomorrow... He apologized for the misunderstanding n stuff.... seemed like a good guy... ill see how good tomorrow LOL.....Now wheres my baseball bat gone?Mike
alpha Member 266 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/04/07 12:28 AM Posted 19/04/07 12:28 AM Hey Mika - how go with your LC6i installation?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/04/07 10:18 AM Author Posted 19/04/07 10:18 AM Ok so went there and he explained exactly what needs to be done... So to cut a long story short its ALL going in this wednesday... 4 channel, mono block, capacitor, LC6 (properly). In the end it was a misunderstanding.... Fixed the prices accordingly for the muckaround. I also picked up some 5*7 Type R splits for $249 down from $360 also for my trouble... So in the end im fairly happy... Time will tell, this setup THUMPED in the old car off a head unit.. hope this LC6 is just as good...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now