Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Posted 12/04/07 09:32 PM Posted 12/04/07 09:32 PM Ok, now I know this may come as a big shock to you all, but some people have added me as friends ect. Now when I go to my personal profile, for the life of me I can't seem to see them, what am I doing wrong, if anything? While im at it, cant see any comments either.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 12/04/07 09:48 PM Posted 12/04/07 09:48 PM Ok, now I know this may come as a big shock to you all, but some people have added me as friends ect. Now when I go to my personal profile, for the life of me I can't seem to see them, what am I doing wrong, if anything? While im at it, cant see any comments either.Maybe you scared the fuuckers off tones
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/07 09:58 PM Posted 12/04/07 09:58 PM I think you must have to accept them or something??I put a couple of people in and thought it would just be for me to send PM's easier etc but have got some email back saying " 123etc has approved your friend request" Chooka
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 12/04/07 10:07 PM Posted 12/04/07 10:07 PM I think you must have to accept them or something??I put a couple of people in and thought it would just be for me to send PM's easier etc but have got some email back saying " 123etc has approved your friend request" ChookaHave you added me yet chooka?
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/07 10:10 PM Posted 12/04/07 10:10 PM Yep, be easier to use the ignor user function now Chooka
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 12/04/07 10:38 PM Posted 12/04/07 10:38 PM Ok, now I know this may come as a big shock to you all, but some people have added me as friends ect. Now when I go to my personal profile, for the life of me I can't seem to see them, what am I doing wrong, if anything? While im at it, cant see any comments either.ha ha
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/04/07 10:43 PM Posted 12/04/07 10:43 PM Does nothing it's retarded.Click on your username view profile, just under the pic of your avi in the middle screen theres a list the 5th along is "Friends".Should also be a list down the bottom on the right.Again it's retarded.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/04/07 12:05 AM Posted 13/04/07 12:05 AM I only have one...and it's the only one I'd want.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Posted 13/04/07 12:13 AM Author Posted 13/04/07 12:13 AM Does nothing it's retarded.Click on your username view profile, just under the pic of your avi in the middle screen theres a list the 5th along is "Friends".Should also be a list down the bottom on the right.Again it's retarded. Well that's what im talking about, it says I got no friends there (hahahahahahaha get it out) when I know people have added me. It must be uberly retarded. Chooka, you can turn off and on an option for you to approve people leaving comments or adding friends. I think
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/04/07 12:16 AM Posted 13/04/07 12:16 AM Sounds like it's stuffed then
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now