Meggs_83 Member 114 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Esperance Posted 10/04/07 02:54 AM Posted 10/04/07 02:54 AM Sorry if this has been spied before but I havn't come across this style yethttp://cgi.ebay.com.au/2004-Ford-Falcon-BA...1QQcmdZViewItemWhat do you guys reckon?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/04/07 03:19 AM Posted 10/04/07 03:19 AM 2004 Ford Falcon BA XT(Full Body Kit)
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 10/04/07 03:22 AM Posted 10/04/07 03:22 AM exactly what I was thinkin
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/04/07 03:42 AM Posted 10/04/07 03:42 AM Think I have seen these before, can't tell if there is flutes at the back too though.....Chooka
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 10/04/07 04:04 AM Posted 10/04/07 04:04 AM well it would be great if it was actually a gt
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Location: Phillip Island Posted 10/04/07 04:15 AM Posted 10/04/07 04:15 AM (edited) Looks like it is off a Mustang.There's similiar at the following website..https://www.cervinis.com/Default.aspxPS: It's well worth pressing the play button at the top (just remember to turn up the speakers) Edited 10/04/07 04:27 AM by Skooby
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/04/07 04:25 AM Posted 10/04/07 04:25 AM Looks like it is off a Mustang.It's made by "Blitz" don't think it has anymore apart from the from vents, looks better without the Ghey stipes though.... Chooka
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 6m Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 10/04/07 04:42 AM Posted 10/04/07 04:42 AM I dont like it/andy off
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 10/04/07 04:53 AM Posted 10/04/07 04:53 AM *cough* Monaro *cough*
01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 10/04/07 04:54 AM Posted 10/04/07 04:54 AM Yes it looks like the Blitz's bonnett.I have one at home I have not had the time to fit yet.I had to give vin number when purchased to register with DOT as they apparently are the only fibre glass bonnett in Australia that is DOT approved.Dam wish I had mine on first before these other one's started showing up.They are very good Quality but still need to be trial fitted and the flutes could do with a tidy up with round off cut edges.They where only around $600 when I purchased mine just after chrissy.Fat Tony come on now monaro copied from the XB GS GT or from the Stang of same era.Along with all the other things they have copied from ford.The honey comb grills are another thing from the XB, check out the dunnydores.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now