JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/07/07 09:10 PM Posted 02/07/07 09:10 PM I had a look at it on the weekend and thought it was bloody excellent
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 03/07/07 02:24 AM Posted 03/07/07 02:24 AM Watched the original transformers cartoon movie on DVD last night, in preparation for the real movie tonight lol. Ahhhh how times have changed.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 5m 30d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 03/07/07 02:27 AM Posted 03/07/07 02:27 AM AutoBots, Transform and roll out!.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 03/07/07 09:22 AM Posted 03/07/07 09:22 AM Just went and saw it with the 7 year old. Apart from all the subtle ads throughout it, was a fairly good movie. Some scenes definately not for the lil ones.
575wrc Member 63 Member For: 20y 7m 14d Location: perth Posted 03/07/07 09:48 AM Posted 03/07/07 09:48 AM I wonder how much General Motors paid to get some of their cars to be autobots? saw a few Monaros (pontiac GTOs) in the street scene aswell (it was good to see one get blown up!). GM probably paid the producers to make sure the Ford Mustang was a decepticon aswell!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 05/07/07 12:38 AM Posted 05/07/07 12:38 AM Evil will prevail j/k
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 05/07/07 05:05 AM Posted 05/07/07 05:05 AM yeah saw it tuesday night and loved it, one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.love all the cartoon and comic book movies being made
CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 6m 25d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/07 05:18 AM Posted 05/07/07 05:18 AM Saw it last night. Awesome movie. I must say it was legendary!Can't wait for the sequels.
45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 05/07/07 09:19 AM Posted 05/07/07 09:19 AM Watched the original transformers cartoon movie on DVD last night, in preparation for the real movie tonight lol. Ahhhh how times have changed.I found all six seasons of transformers cartoons on dvd, needless to say I snapped them up.I will admit I love transformers but does anyone else kind of find it depressing how much we all contribute to a thread purely for transformers. haha
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 05/07/07 11:25 AM Posted 05/07/07 11:25 AM How's all the nerds commin out of the woodwork..... Word has it there'll be a 15 pen pocket pouch group buy starting next week should surely gain a fair bit of interest....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now