leigh86 Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 19y 11m 25d Gender: Not Telling Posted 29/03/07 01:25 PM Posted 29/03/07 01:25 PM Heh, your name is the same as a custom plate I was considering getting. Welcome mate.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/03/07 01:33 PM Posted 29/03/07 01:33 PM Hello
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/03/07 09:43 PM Posted 29/03/07 09:43 PM to the forums and good luck with your new beast
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/07 06:45 AM Posted 30/03/07 06:45 AM I think you can get the stripes on ebay mate
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 30/03/07 06:52 AM Author Posted 30/03/07 06:52 AM I think you can get the stripes on ebay mate Thanks mate, I've found the front, side and back ones now, all I need to find is the bonnet ones like what Ninka has, but in orange
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 30/03/07 07:04 AM Posted 30/03/07 07:04 AM Welcome bud.Wish I had a T when I was 18!I had a T when I was 18, it was a toyota T-18 sh1tbox. Your right, awsome car for your age, enjoy it
Phevor Member 124 Member For: 20y 8m 6d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/07 03:11 AM Posted 14/04/07 03:11 AM LSXR6T. Awesome effort at 18, I can't imagine the insurance costs..When I think of it, I've owned 3 T's: 78' Toyota Corona, 85' Ford Telstar as well as the mighty XR6T!
Migz Member 80 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Posted 15/04/07 06:24 PM Posted 15/04/07 06:24 PM Ah what are the chances. Im in southern suburbs aswell. not quite that south though Atwell. But some wierd chance im actually in rocko atm. And im not quite sure but I think ive seen ieatv8s around here a couple times. But I could be mistaken. So what kinda Insurance are you paying lsx? My uncles and insurance broker and more than likely im looking at 2,500 if im lucky. Mainly cause I havent been driving long enough to get a no claim bonus and all them damn speeding fines .. My bad
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 16/04/07 02:49 AM Author Posted 16/04/07 02:49 AM Ah what are the chances. Im in southern suburbs aswell. not quite that south though Atwell. But some wierd chance im actually in rocko atm. And im not quite sure but I think ive seen ieatv8s around here a couple times. But I could be mistaken. So what kinda Insurance are you paying lsx? My uncles and insurance broker and more than likely im looking at 2,500 if im lucky. Mainly cause I havent been driving long enough to get a no claim bonus and all them damn speeding fines .. My badI'm with SGIOWith the BA I was paying 2350$ a year, with my new BF it's 2700$, it's not cheap but it's worth it becuase im happy , difference in cost is becuase Car Price/model/kilometres etc, when I turn 19 in july insurance becomes 500$ cheaperI've had no crashes, speeding fines or anything YET, hopefully I can keep it that way!
Migz Member 80 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Posted 16/04/07 02:58 AM Posted 16/04/07 02:58 AM yeh that's awesome. try to keep it that way. I think when I get my one I will be too scared to speed But I guess only time shall tell. Might see each other around soon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now