Mobbzy Member 53 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brissy Posted 05/04/07 11:54 AM Posted 05/04/07 11:54 AM I just need to get out of my 200hp vt
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/04/07 12:00 PM Posted 05/04/07 12:00 PM That sort of power shouldn't be too hard to come by. Just trade the vt on the typhoon
Phoontastic Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 20y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 05/04/07 12:46 PM Posted 05/04/07 12:46 PM 4sure, I cant wait.. wont to get the flash tuner, injectors, zorts, all ya basic sh*t like that, id be happy with 500hp 380ishkw at the fly, which seemd very possible from what I read..Welcome mate. Injectors, edit, fuel pump and you'll comfortably have 300rwkw. But stopping there is tough. Go the Nizpro Stage 2 and good exhaust and be done with it. You know you want it.
Matty_2004 Member 15 Member For: 21y 11m 12d Posted 30/04/07 02:49 PM Posted 30/04/07 02:49 PM had a roll on with a Ferrari 430 ?? tonight on the M2 , munch munch , did not come back for seconds. Probably wasn't trying Mate, no matter how quick and powerful a phoon may be.. If he was driving a Ferrari F430 - he already beat you hands down
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 01/05/07 12:56 AM Posted 01/05/07 12:56 AM 11.9 Quoted 400m. Little roll on certainly wasn't hands down from where I was. That said if we had kept going he would have pulled away into the distance of that there is no doubt
Harry_BFXR6T Member 17 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Posted 01/05/07 01:50 AM Posted 01/05/07 01:50 AM (edited) Stories like that make me a proud ford owner. Also makes me wish I had a phoon, anyone wanna swap for my XR6T?Althou the only thing I've lost to so far is a modified XR6T ute, Plates " DOES*12 " Edited 01/05/07 01:51 AM by Harry_BFXR6T
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 3m 5d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 01/05/07 02:51 AM Posted 01/05/07 02:51 AM Jules at least the F-430 saw your quad pipes for the time being that would have been satisfying enough.Had a run against (4GIVME) RX-7 this months cover on hot4's(triple pack), nice quick car (360rwkw) but he found out very quickly how the yellow canary sings on boost and he was pretty suprised how easily he was beaten.Sunday cruised with a red slr5000 torana with hornet scoop and tachos on the bonnet sounded very sweet, even though I had the canary swinging full pitch I couldn't hear my beast when we launched this guys engine just overshadowed all sounds, though the funniest was seeing the guys mrs eating her nails in fear as we were running got past when I hit 4th and I was long gone!I love my Phoon!
slippunchdump Member 116 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/07 04:59 AM Posted 01/05/07 04:59 AM Good on you.You have a beast that not many things on the road will keep up with. Although I'm not as quick, I am just as passionate about my T. Keep blowing them away
Matty_2004 Member 15 Member For: 21y 11m 12d Posted 01/05/07 02:59 PM Posted 01/05/07 02:59 PM 11.9 Quoted 400m. Little roll on certainly wasn't hands down from where I was. That said if we had kept going he would have pulled away into the distance of that there is no doubt That's not what I'm saying - I'm saying even if your phoon pulled an 8sec 400m pass, you would still be in a falcon, and that guy would still be in a brand new Ferrari - hence he's still winning by a long shot
01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 01/05/07 08:20 PM Posted 01/05/07 08:20 PM Yesterday morning had this guy on a bike no bigger than 500cc I think.Anyway he was thinking he was fast so I had to show him that he wasn't.Started from behind pulled along side 2nd then selected 3rd left him sitting.Next lights his looking real hard at my car and must have been thinking it must not be stock with those ap racing brakes.Just as good beating a bike as a gm product.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now