Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Posted 15/03/07 09:17 AM Posted 15/03/07 09:17 AM Ok finally ive got the sh*ts with the corolla, as some of you may or may not know, or care, I sold my T and now got a 77 model corolla. Its giving me the sh its, so can I have a suggestion on what car to get now. Cheers Fatzz
XR_Jet Member 69 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Location: South of the Border Posted 15/03/07 09:32 AM Posted 15/03/07 09:32 AM I have one suggestion ...... a T ! Jet
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/07 09:37 AM Posted 15/03/07 09:37 AM y a 77 is my question?u can pick up a 2000 for like 8 cant u?
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Posted 15/03/07 09:38 AM Author Posted 15/03/07 09:38 AM I have one suggestion ...... a T ! Jet←I have gone down that path so many times, just cant find what I want at the moment though. Then I ask myself the question, do I want another bloody Ford
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Posted 15/03/07 09:39 AM Author Posted 15/03/07 09:39 AM y a 77 is my question?u can pick up a 2000 for like 8 cant u?←Cost sweet fark all that's why, and its something I really dont give a rats arse about, carpark dents and birdsh*t dont worry me now
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 15/03/07 09:45 AM Posted 15/03/07 09:45 AM Put 20's on the corolla.That would look sweet...
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Posted 15/03/07 09:55 AM Author Posted 15/03/07 09:55 AM Put 20's on the corolla.That would look sweet... ←I already got Simmons B45 15 inch rims on it
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 15/03/07 10:06 AM Posted 15/03/07 10:06 AM Put 20's on the corolla.That would look sweet... ←I already got Simmons B45 15 inch rims on it ← Jack
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 15/03/07 10:14 AM Posted 15/03/07 10:14 AM Trabant.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Posted 15/03/07 10:15 AM Author Posted 15/03/07 10:15 AM Trabant.←I shot who in the what now?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now