tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 12:17 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:17 PM How long is the string?
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/03/07 12:21 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:21 PM [Tab,What was the average land value of Samford 4 years ago........← cashmere/ warner is a better proposition than dayboro will ever be. Exist house on 6000m2 around 600k. Bunya riverside 600-800k. Depends on how much you paid for your land I guess, as I said before its just to far out for me and to many dickheads on dirtbikes. I resemble that comment.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 14/03/07 12:22 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:22 PM (edited) Sorry for the hijack Scotty......here is some info for Tabs Year seven educationDAYBORO_DATA.pdf Edited 14/03/07 12:23 PM by SHOCK
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 12:24 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:24 PM And?Why the f*ck would anyone in their right mind want to live there?
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 14/03/07 12:26 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:26 PM Who said ....I'm...... living there?
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 12:30 PM Author Posted 14/03/07 12:30 PM Dont let him bait you Shock, if its post whoring your after, you have some catching up to do. Tab is consistent and a Master of the post whore. Come with dating another member on the forum me thinks.Scotty
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 14/03/07 12:30 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:30 PM more so an investment until I decide
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/03/07 12:34 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:34 PM I like the bunya riverside area better, only 17ks to the city (6 odd to brendale) and even though im a builder, I would recommend to buy an existing house, people get all excited about a new house and forget about the 40k odd for driveways landscape curtins etc. I guess I believe that that bunya offers a better lifestyle, mate I read the rp data, I tell you it encumbers a fair bit of the surronding disticts as well because having spent a fair bit of time there, there are a lot more "scumbags of society" out there than what is shown in the graphs. All in all it really is quite a nice place, but it will never be samford. Good luck with it all.
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/03/07 12:35 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:35 PM more so an investment until I decide←not a bad move. Wait till a few houses go up in the estate and sell on emotion, you will make a killing.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 14/03/07 12:39 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:39 PM (edited) never a samford I know due the the new roads going in at Keppera but will help.......2 million bucks spent on the pub like Samford would be a good $ spinner for me....I remember being laughed at in Samford when we rocked up at 2.30pm on a sat and asked for lunch......that was 4 years ago Edited 14/03/07 12:40 PM by SHOCK
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now