Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 06:01 AM Posted 14/03/07 06:01 AM As most of you know by know, I am almost finished building my house at Warner Lakes Brisbane. As such there will be a few things that I want to get done on it before I move in. I would very much like to offer any work to the Guys and Gals on this forum first.I will need a window tinter, Cooltint where are you?,A fencer or someone who can point me in the right direction to buying the supplies, There are strict convenants, no higher than 1.2 m and ornate,May very well need advice and some work from a landscaper, andI am looking at a cooling system like Cardiff Aire, Aircon makes me crook.Any help would be appreciated and I am going to have to fork out some dollars so it may as well be to you guys.Scotty
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 07:12 AM Posted 14/03/07 07:12 AM Contact turtle33 Scotty, lives over your way and is a top bloke if you don't upset him Calls himself a builder or something
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 11:25 AM Author Posted 14/03/07 11:25 AM Forgot about him, Cheers Tab. Hey Turtle if you get a chance give me a ring or PM me your number and I will ring you.0402036280.Scotty
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 14/03/07 11:30 AM Posted 14/03/07 11:30 AM Good luck Scotty...hope all is well....who built your house?Ive been looking at about 1 billion designs in the last 6 months...starting to f*ck me off......bought a block at Dayboro
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/03/07 11:32 AM Posted 14/03/07 11:32 AM as mentioned above.. try turtle33 he will have all the contacts.. as will blonk.. either bloke will point you in the right direction
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 11:36 AM Posted 14/03/07 11:36 AM An if you're looking for a painter, and can't find any decent ones, give that jetute bloke a try
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 11:38 AM Author Posted 14/03/07 11:38 AM Good luck Scotty...hope all is well....who built your house?Ive been looking at about 1 billion designs in the last 6 months...starting to f*ck me off......bought a block at Dayboro←Mate I went through Hallmark, they had the plan we liked that also fitted on an unusual block shape. As I am a first time builder I cannot put much weight behind a vouch for them. But so far no dramas.How are things without a T?Scotty
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 14/03/07 11:41 AM Posted 14/03/07 11:41 AM Very slow...but free...did I mention I beat a Rogayo the oher day
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/03/07 11:50 AM Posted 14/03/07 11:50 AM Good luck Scotty...hope all is well....who built your house?Ive been looking at about 1 billion designs in the last 6 months...starting to f*ck me off......bought a block at Dayboro←I'll sell you a tent u f*ckin two head. You moving out to be closer to your crop?
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/03/07 11:52 AM Posted 14/03/07 11:52 AM call u tomorrow scotty.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now