XRT68 Member 49 Member For: 19y 10m 15d Posted 15/03/07 11:27 PM Posted 15/03/07 11:27 PM Why the ferk doesn't the ute have a lockable cap? Isn't it like the sedans with the push button on the dash? So no auto down windows, no fuel cover lock, no trac control, no IRS, no dual zone CC (in the past)....... man the utes get stiffedWhat else don't they get?←One thing we dont get in Utes is d*ckheads in the back seat...
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/03/07 11:36 PM Posted 15/03/07 11:36 PM One thing we dont get in Utes is d*ckheads in the back seat...←At least you hope not
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/03/07 11:36 PM Posted 15/03/07 11:36 PM Who said I let dickheads in my back seat??
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 16/03/07 01:16 AM Posted 16/03/07 01:16 AM ...and if the baby does spew in the back, just drop the tailgate and hose it out ←yip
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/07 03:30 AM Posted 16/03/07 03:30 AM One thing we dont get in Utes is d*ckheads in the back seat...←that's 1 of the reason y I got mine.. I am less of an alco than my friends so I was always designated dave.. not any more! (unless I have to drive the GF's car )I should go to repco after work and get 1! it annoys me I have no protection from potential pranksIs it just a standard thread?
quigebo Member 134 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Location: blue planet Posted 03/04/07 01:57 AM Posted 03/04/07 01:57 AM I tried to get the Au sedan lockable cap.. the ford spares man told me it wouldnt fit.. so I asked him to order it in and if it does ill buy it..and it does.. he was more surprised I knew this from the internet than anything else.. not cheap at $37.95 but im happier leaving the ute out on the streets knowing some dick isnt going to put something else in my tank besides ultimate so thanks to swanee good job mate!
swanee Member 48 Member For: 22y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Middle Earth (The Shire) Posted 04/04/07 07:09 AM Posted 04/04/07 07:09 AM no worries mate.glad I could be of help.
JC007 Member 28 Member For: 19y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/04/07 11:59 AM Author Posted 06/04/07 11:59 AM Cool, thanks for that, so what the difference with the AU cap, I not seen an AU fuel cap, im guessing it has a key or something to lock it yeah?
quigebo Member 134 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Location: blue planet Posted 06/04/07 12:32 PM Posted 06/04/07 12:32 PM almost the same as ours but not as bulky and has a key/locking mechanism in the middle.. it basically whem locked makes the 'head' of the cap spin without engaging the thread.. if ya know what I mean
RUS531 RUS531 Legacy Donating Member 410 Member For: 20y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Emerald QLD Posted 06/04/07 05:45 PM Posted 06/04/07 05:45 PM hey guys you don't have the part number handy for that cap. I ask coz my local ford dealer parts guy is idiot. he told me there was no such thing as aux audio unit and quoted me about 300 bucks for the F6 intake (tray lower and upper snorkel) so I don't have complete confidence in him, so a part number and a rough price would be great
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now