Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 13/02/04 01:15 AM Posted 13/02/04 01:15 AM Ho hum.Just over 30K and shudder has returned. Third time around and the last time I had the "Fix it" fix.Next service I'm getting the QFM pads fitted. Gunna see if the long man is right. Please ring Ford customer care line and file a complaint saying that you've had the fix done and you've got shudder back. When I rang to complain they said they had no records of people with shudder after their so called perminant fix was performed.
Guest dbasteve Guests Posted 13/02/04 01:17 AM Posted 13/02/04 01:17 AM PBR told me they cant sell the premium calipers after market yet.I think you'll find there will be quite a few Brembo and AP kits appearing in the next few months for the BA.
Guest Guests Posted 13/02/04 01:23 AM Posted 13/02/04 01:23 AM how come I got Bendix ultimates for my premium brakes $175.00vik
Guest dbasteve Guests Posted 13/02/04 01:24 AM Posted 13/02/04 01:24 AM And when DBASteve gets me my brackets happening I'll have the AP 4 spot upgrade available too. Which is probably a better setup in my opinion anyway for a fast streeter. Going for the public humiliation angle to get your brackets heh!..... They left today!
Guest dbasteve Guests Posted 13/02/04 01:27 AM Posted 13/02/04 01:27 AM how come I got Bendix ultimates for my premium brakes $175.00vik Pads are available!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 13/02/04 03:39 AM Posted 13/02/04 03:39 AM Steve thanks for the explanation - but to more important things -can you bring back the old atavar? The black hot pants one, please? I'm with him.Scotty
Guest dbasteve Guests Posted 13/02/04 04:56 AM Posted 13/02/04 04:56 AM You guys just like me for my avatar.......... :( I made a donation today so I can use the BIG avatar......
Guest dbasteve Guests Posted 13/02/04 04:59 AM Posted 13/02/04 04:59 AM (edited) http://www.dba.com.au/forum/indygirl.jpg Edited 13/02/04 05:04 AM by dbasteve
Guest Guests Posted 13/02/04 05:06 AM Posted 13/02/04 05:06 AM Thanks mate,its amazing what the right shaped piece of meat can do.vik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now