TURBOXR I miss her... Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/02/07 02:25 PM Posted 24/02/07 02:25 PM hey allim in the market for a new front bar for my t. I got some genuine typhoon foglights for cheap so I might as well get an awc one.Im thinking about getting a gt bar, however using the typhoon fog light covers instead of the gt ones, just for something different.Anyone done this? pics? or should I just go the typhoon bar?Cheers lads.
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/02/07 03:38 PM Posted 24/02/07 03:38 PM Should look oright, though I'd go the phoon bar myself. I love the angular bits, reckon FPV hit the nail right on the head with the design. My brothers BF GT looks tough, though its hard to imagine the wide GT mouth without a bulge.My 2c.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/02/07 11:02 PM Posted 24/02/07 11:02 PM Yep go with the typhoon bar
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 25/02/07 12:18 AM Posted 25/02/07 12:18 AM I prefer the GT bar... it suits a big wide intercooler better
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/07 12:18 AM Posted 25/02/07 12:18 AM (edited) Get someone to do something up for you in photoshop. That will give you the best idea what looks best. Edited 25/02/07 12:19 AM by EZ2CME
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 23d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 25/02/07 01:54 AM Posted 25/02/07 01:54 AM gt bar looks tougher, the typhoon bar can look stupid on some cars depending on color
1234me Member 54 Member For: 19y 9m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 25/02/07 04:40 AM Posted 25/02/07 04:40 AM I have the Gt bar on my T which is white. It looks great with the black mouth and black foglight surrounds.I personally like the more agressive look of the GT over the Phoon.
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 3d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 25/02/07 06:20 AM Posted 25/02/07 06:20 AM I prefer the GT bar... it suits a big wide intercooler better←Same here
octaneXR6 Member 5 Member For: 19y 7m 7d Posted 13/03/07 10:40 AM Posted 13/03/07 10:40 AM I have seen 2 types of GT bars, BA and BF im guessing..What are peoples thoughts on the 2, what looks tougher in to you, as I want to get a GT bar for my xr6t, I kinda like how "plain" the BA? bar is, not sure if I like the black fog light surrounds on the BF? bar, but the BF bar looks great otherwise.anyone know of anyone else who sells the bar other than Bogan special and CARMATE ??
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/03/07 10:42 AM Posted 13/03/07 10:42 AM go the GT bar... looks far tougher
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now