GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 20/02/07 02:51 AM Posted 20/02/07 02:51 AM As you maybe awhere this sunday is the fpv open day.I hope to see some of you there we are driving down from qld leaving 2 am tomorrow.So I will see some of the forum guys from both nsw,act,vic at least. Ian
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/02/07 03:01 AM Posted 20/02/07 03:01 AM Might come down just to say gday Ian. Dont hold me to it though....
sex on wheels Member 35 Member For: 19y 10m 18d Posted 20/02/07 03:05 AM Posted 20/02/07 03:05 AM Can you guys please fill me in with the details: where it is being held, time it starts, etc. Thanks.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 20/02/07 03:22 AM Author Posted 20/02/07 03:22 AM Open to the public from 9 am on sunday at the fpv plant in broadmeadows.Ian
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/02/07 04:11 AM Posted 20/02/07 04:11 AM Open to the public from 9 am on sunday at the fpv plant in broadmeadows.Ian←Ian,Aare you and the Qld crew racing on Friday?
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 20/02/07 04:17 AM Posted 20/02/07 04:17 AM My car is on display Ian so might see you then.Rob...
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 20/02/07 06:18 AM Author Posted 20/02/07 06:18 AM Open to the public from 9 am on sunday at the fpv plant in broadmeadows.Ian←Ian,Aare you and the Qld crew racing on Friday?←I don't think I will be but some of the others will be as I will be off the site soon I will pm you my phone to ring me tomorrow so I can give u an idea.Ian
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/02/07 08:14 AM Posted 20/02/07 08:14 AM I think we got 40 cars from SA going over
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 2d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 20/02/07 08:52 AM Posted 20/02/07 08:52 AM You better check they will let and XR6T owner in first Ian...Very exclusive bunch you know.....
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 20/02/07 09:32 AM Posted 20/02/07 09:32 AM ill be there!my mate is going to have his esp on display
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now