mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/02/07 03:15 AM Posted 16/02/07 03:15 AM I actually quite like those. What mods were done?
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Posted 16/02/07 03:27 AM Posted 16/02/07 03:27 AM I found the old sound filesBOV_with_filter_1.mp3BOV_with_filter_2.mp3BOV_with_filter_3.mp3BOV_without_filter_1.mp3BOV_without_filter_2.mp3BOV_without_filter_3.mp3BOV_without_filter_4.mp3
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 16/02/07 03:27 AM Posted 16/02/07 03:27 AM I actually quite like those. What mods were done?←thanks guyswell the pod filter helps alot with the noise and I just removed thestd BOV and block it up. also more boost helps aswell.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 16/02/07 04:33 AM Posted 16/02/07 04:33 AM Does anyone know what boost the standard bov lets go at?I am getting sick of this compressor surge and am not sure if its the bov or the actuator/wastegate spring?HELP...
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/07 05:23 AM Posted 16/02/07 05:23 AM Here are 2 vids of mine but I have blocked the holes completly. I just put a big ass twin flow pod filter on today and man its even louder, I will make a vid tonight.
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 16/02/07 05:42 AM Posted 16/02/07 05:42 AM nice michael get some vids dude how it go with the pod?did you manage to keep it inthe boxs?
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/07 07:01 AM Posted 16/02/07 07:01 AM Hey carlos, its not in the box yet but it will be as today with the heat, it was a big issue.The pod was just sucking in way to much hot air so tomorrow it will be in the box and ill post some pics.It sounds twice as loud as the vids but it still has the same sound to it, tut tut tut tut but its a bit longer and the flutter comes on at a lot less rpm now.
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 16/02/07 07:11 AM Posted 16/02/07 07:11 AM yea that want I notice aswell the dose is more longer and a realnice induction sound heehe look foward t oseeing the pics.Carlos
robbel Member 22 Member For: 20y 7m 9d Posted 16/02/07 07:44 AM Author Posted 16/02/07 07:44 AM hey crans, I had mine the wrong way 'round...thanks for the pics and showing me the light - had the filter on the side of the BOV instead of the end. Funny though, didn't seem to make any difference getting it right !
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Posted 16/02/07 07:48 AM Posted 16/02/07 07:48 AM haha not a problem
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now