Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back

What ya drivin

Where ya been

What did you do about that problem you didnt want to talk about

Whatcha wearin of course.....

And how the F are ya!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Still driving My Precioussssss :evil:

Been in Adelaide

I got shots for it.

Nuttin ... of course! :blink:

Growing (ungracefully) older every day. :gooff:

:blink:

  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Only 3 replies Ken you have slowed down.

I know mate, I'll try to do better.

It's like riding a bike ... 1st you've got to try to remember her name? :blink:

:blink:

... sorry, my bad! :gooff:

:evil:

  • Team Bute
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
.

.

.

.

Still driving My Precioussssss :blink:

Been in Adelaide .....

I got shots for it.

:gooff:

HEY KENNY! :blink:

What are you insinuating !!!

tom

(healthy Adelaide resident.)

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
.

.

.

.

Still driving My Precioussssss :wub:

Been in Adelaide .....

I got shots for it.

:nono:

HEY KENNY! :evil:

What are you insinuating !!!

tom

(healthy Adelaide resident.)

Oops! .... sorry bout that ... didn't come out quite right, did it ... :blink:

In fact, let me take the opportunity to declare (here and now) that Adelaide (especially the Hills) has got to be the healthiest place in Australia. :bomb:

All this fresh air and clean living has given me a boner that a cat couldn't scratch! :blink: ... too far? :gooff:

:pooh:

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted
.

.

.

.

Still driving My Precioussssss :wub:

Been in Adelaide .....

I got shots for it.

:k24t:

HEY KENNY! :gooff:

What are you insinuating !!!

tom

(healthy Adelaide resident.)

Oops! .... sorry bout that ... didn't come out quite right, did it ... :spoton:

In fact, let me take the opportunity to declare (here and now) that Adelaide (especially the Hills) has got to be the healthiest place in Australia. :bomb:

All this fresh air and clean living has given me a boner that a cat couldn't scratch! :pooh: ... too far? :gooff:

:k24t:

Almost back to your old standard mate.

Though I prefer the analogy's of "A bone a Hyena couldn't crack" or "So hard you could hammer horseshoes on"

But each to his own aye?

I mean.......well......not literally to his own..... :Doh:

I'll go now...... :blink:

  • Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: BrisVegas
Posted

Yessss...

Well it's started me thinking about Ken and his bone and the cat and then I thought ......

STOP THINKING YOU IDIOT....... :gooff::pooh::spoton:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I think that would be best for all parties :spoton:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

I've missed you guys. :gooff:

... it's good to see that the average IQ of the forum hasn't reached room temperature yet. :spoton:

:pooh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...