sex on wheels Member 35 Member For: 19y 10m 22d Posted 26/02/07 10:14 PM Posted 26/02/07 10:14 PM TABWasn't looking for anyone's sympathy (I didn't need it) and you guys kept the thread going NOT ME He BEGGED TO COME BACK SHE SAID "f%%% OFF. Now I am here to learn all about FORDS so start showing me some real car info.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 26/02/07 10:32 PM Posted 26/02/07 10:32 PM (edited) ENVY-tYep a loss of licence will certainly turn you into a very BITTER and ANGRY man - NOT TO MENTION A manwife title Her relationship lasted longer than 9 years mate so don't think you are too comfortable in that loungeroom chair - better get the bake dinner started because your pocket money won't stretch to a five star restaurant. This forum is open to anyone and you don't need to read my articles you have a choice, just get back in your lounge chair and relax.←Lounge chair? Relax? WTF?I took on the full role reversal, I cook, I clean, I wash, I take to school and pick up, I also do the outdoor jobs and so on. When my wife gets home from a long day, she doesn't need to do anything, cept relax and spend time with the kids. MANWIFE? So now your insulting as well as whinging? No wonder he cheated, kissing you must be like sucking battery acid! And bake dinner? You could only dream of the stuff I cook, I don't use the oven for anything, cept roasts, and the microwave is for heating milk for my kids, otherwise we probably wouldn't have one. Cynicle Bitches don't belong on car forums, so GAGF!I draw the line at ironing, I f***n hate that job and don't do it! Edited 26/02/07 10:35 PM by ENVY-T
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/02/07 10:33 PM Posted 26/02/07 10:33 PM Why does "She" keep referring to "HERSELF" in the third person.... If this is a fair reflection of "HER" personality i can understande why "HE" did the dirty....
Guest newl Guests Posted 26/02/07 10:36 PM Posted 26/02/07 10:36 PM the microwave is for heating milk for my kidsA kid ready for prep and one aged three have milk warmed for them?
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 26/02/07 10:39 PM Posted 26/02/07 10:39 PM I would hate to meet "HER" in a dark alley! Actually I would probably hate to meet "HER" at all! Lucas, he probably did the dirty cos she was to tired after "HER" long day at work to get dirty herself. If I was married to "HER" I would probably spend all my time with the car aswell.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 26/02/07 10:41 PM Posted 26/02/07 10:41 PM the microwave is for heating milk for my kidsA kid ready for prep and one aged three have milk warmed for them? ←Yep for pouring over the weetbix and oats. Bottles stopped a long time ago.
BOV Member 142 Member For: 20y 11m 2d Posted 27/02/07 03:29 AM Author Posted 27/02/07 03:29 AM the microwave is for heating milk for my kidsA kid ready for prep and one aged three have milk warmed for them? ←Yep for pouring over the weetbix and oats. Bottles stopped a long time ago.← lol At least its um meant to be... healthy?
eMPee Member 247 Member For: 22y 6m 25d Location: Sydney Posted 27/02/07 05:30 AM Posted 27/02/07 05:30 AM ENVY-T I envy u. My goal in life is to be the stay at home dad. Well done, u make me proud!
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 27/02/07 05:59 AM Posted 27/02/07 05:59 AM ENVY-T I envy u. My goal in life is to be the stay at home dad. Well done, u make me proud!← Anyone who bags it, either doesn't have kids, or are jealous. There is always the knockers, the rednecks I call em. Me man she woman, I hunt, she clean type.I get to see the best years of my kids life, and I have a Daddy's little girl and a Daddy's little boy!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 27/02/07 08:51 AM Posted 27/02/07 08:51 AM ←MANWIFE? ← Sorry Marcus, but that tickled my funny bone.Hope DBOSS doesn't see this post
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now