1234me Member 54 Member For: 19y 9m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/02/07 05:14 AM Posted 04/02/07 05:14 AM I just had my 2004 4 speed auto ute tuned. It pulled 309 rwkw.with my gtech I did a coule of quick 0-60 mph runs which the best was 4.8 seconds (34 degrees, very hot day)With this sort of power what could I expect to run down the quater.Is it true that if I had the same power behing a zf 6 speed that it would be a quicker car?
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/07 05:57 AM Posted 04/02/07 05:57 AM I just had my 2004 4 speed auto ute tuned. It pulled 309 rwkw.with my gtech I did a coule of quick 0-60 mph runs which the best was 4.8 seconds (34 degrees, very hot day)With this sort of power what could I expect to run down the quater.Is it true that if I had the same power behing a zf 6 speed that it would be a quicker car?←With that power, you could expect anything from a low 12 to a high 11.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 04/02/07 06:49 AM Posted 04/02/07 06:49 AM With that power and the right setup,you could run mid 11,s.
1234me Member 54 Member For: 19y 9m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/02/07 10:53 AM Author Posted 04/02/07 10:53 AM what is the best way to set things up to run the best times, I will probably be taking it to calder later this month
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 04/02/07 11:24 AM Posted 04/02/07 11:24 AM Full tank of fuel, some mt street radials, stall it up, and hang on,should be good for a mid 11 with traction, as long as the tune has plenty of torque down low, it has not got a lot to do with your peak power, but what your average power. but these cars should be up around 119mph with that power.a 6speed auto with your power at the flywheel, would have around 320rwks,so it should run a bigger mph, but might be a bit slower off the mark with the mt radials, but would beat you with normal street tyres on both cars.imo David
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 04/02/07 11:00 PM Posted 04/02/07 11:00 PM With my car running 297rwkw's at the time with stock intercooler, ran a 11.50 @ 120mphRob...
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 05/02/07 04:04 AM Posted 05/02/07 04:04 AM mr turbo your avatar looks hot! ... now back to topic!
1234me Member 54 Member For: 19y 9m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/07 11:26 AM Author Posted 06/02/07 11:26 AM I have the following modswog coolerdeka injectorscobra valve springsk&ntyphoon CAI3" metal cat (magnaflow)the car currently puts out 309 rwkwwhat would be the next step without spending too muchwhat is the limit on the pistons and rods in these motors?I want to try to keep the stock exhaust as I dont like noisy cars
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 06/02/07 12:05 PM Posted 06/02/07 12:05 PM I have the following modswog coolerdeka injectorscobra valve springsk&ntyphoon CAI3" metal cat (magnaflow)the car currently puts out 309 rwkwwhat would be the next step without spending too muchwhat is the limit on the pistons and rods in these motors?I want to try to keep the stock exhaust as I dont like noisy cars←auto or manual??
1234me Member 54 Member For: 19y 9m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 07/02/07 05:06 AM Author Posted 07/02/07 05:06 AM 4 speed auto
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now