Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 69 - PSI
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Location: Gladstone QLD
Posted

Hey Guys and Gals, In my ever present quest to remain different im thinking about doing sometihng ratther radical to my car. I am contemplating goin with a two-tone look. Ie; Bonnet, pillars, roof and bootlid black and the rest of the car lightning strike. Ive attached avery rough chop to show what it might look like but if someone with some more skills than me would like to have a go it would be great.

Cheers

Gav

B4post-7411-1169373725_thumb.jpg

Afterpost-7411-1169373752_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 13d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

not sure mate :roflmbo: I think I'd leave it as is, looks farkin tough as :roflmbo:

then again, perhaps it would look ok when done properly.. I dunno..

if you're thinking of spending coin on that type of thing, what about a different "custom" paint job? keep it silver, but add some type of flake or pearl through it? I was going to add a silver/purple pearl/flake through the blood orange, but then I got cold feet because I was thinking of selling it.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I say not - it'll look like a skyline then :roflmbo:

Whatever floats your boat I guess. Not something you can easily reverse if you don't like it though.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 26d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: next door..
Posted

that would look awesome if done properly I reckon :roflmbo:

something abit like this one..

post-2663-1169374544_thumb.jpgpost-2663-1169374576_thumb.jpg

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Have to say I'm not a fan mate

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Looks very nice as it is. Mixing different colour panels looks like you've written an old one off, brought a cheap one from the wreckers and couldn't afford a respray.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 6d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

looks tops now mate,

plus haven't you spent enough of your hard earned on it?

(that little 20k insurance short fall?)

: )

ride looks really great currently...no regrowth needed!

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I do not mind it, but I think you sould cary the black over the front guards down about 3" then tapering off over the indicators.

I would look PIP if you dropped it and put some big black wheels :roflmbo:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 1d
Posted

Looks cool. Im one that's up for making my T look different.

I got the GT stripes on mine and have been thinking about a black bonnet and boot aswell

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...