Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/01/07 04:54 AM Posted 20/01/07 04:54 AM Hey everyone! If we want to have successful cruise days and other events we really need to spread the word to get some new members. I have seen plenty of Ts lately that I know have never been on cruises, some of whom even wave gday as I drive past. If you see a T parked somewhere leave them a calling card... they can be downloaded from this forum somewhere. If you see one at the servo word them up about the forum and what we do! I want to run a dyno day again soon but the requirement is 15 cars, and I think we would be struggling to get 10! Another good way is to get a few forum stickers and hand them out when you meet an owner.What do you think guys? Can we get these numbers up again or what??
Guest newl Guests Posted 20/01/07 05:10 AM Posted 20/01/07 05:10 AM I will print some cards up if I can ever get this silly Lexmark printer working. I could not bail the guy I saw the other day in the servo because I was pumping fuel at the time but the thought did cross my mind for sure.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 20/01/07 05:15 AM Posted 20/01/07 05:15 AM yeah I try and spread the word where possible, and will continue to do so.I remember telling this one guy at a servo before a cruise...... but it ended up being Jordak!!!!!!
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/01/07 06:53 AM Posted 20/01/07 06:53 AM I guess logically there should be more and more "T's" in Perth, but obviously this is not refelcted in our forum member numbers I will do what I can to spread the word
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/07 07:45 AM Posted 20/01/07 07:45 AM where can these card be found?
Guest newl Guests Posted 20/01/07 11:46 AM Posted 20/01/07 11:46 AM This can be found with some serious digging so I'll reattach here:(Keywords: fordxr6turbo.com business cards Microsoft Word document)Fordxr6turbo_businesscards_public_.doc
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 21/01/07 01:05 PM Author Posted 21/01/07 01:05 PM Thanks guys, lets get some recruiting going! Thanks for re-posting that Deryk
PSIFRK Member 312 Member For: 19y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/01/07 10:19 PM Posted 21/01/07 10:19 PM well maybe I can help. working at ford research center you get to know a few people with XR's so I'll print some cards out and spread the word
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 22/01/07 02:18 AM Author Posted 22/01/07 02:18 AM Good work but they might not be interested in many WA cruises But same goes for other states I guess
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Posted 22/01/07 07:44 AM Posted 22/01/07 07:44 AM Im always up for a good cruise and would love to see more T's on them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now