Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 10/01/07 09:41 AM Posted 10/01/07 09:41 AM South Coast Ford in the Dulla warrant'd my blue bucket. I even showed 'em the timeslip, they loved it.I guess some places just simply need the work.←I was thinking along those lines, and using the Bay. They wouldn't see many Hi-po falcons. They'd get off on it. They get a T3 in every now and then. I heard they are over the blastered thing. But a long way to go for a warranty job. Especially if it's a 'terminal' problem Good excuse to get down the coast I spose←Yeah, nice drive ... but the downside is you'd probably have to spend time with the family ...PS The T3 has been in there for two days and they still won't give it back. Not all the mechanics have had a run in it yet. They love it! It goes so much better than the boss's GT-P or even his wife's Mustang convertible.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 10/01/07 10:02 AM Posted 10/01/07 10:02 AM Sorry to hear bout it mate.. Id be wearing the suit when you see the DP
obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 23d Location: Qld Posted 10/01/07 10:25 AM Posted 10/01/07 10:25 AM Know how you feel mate, had a door in the side of the XR8 dented & the paint dragged off the underside of the front spoiler after a Ford service. But it was there before, according to them. They take everyone as a fool. I now go over the car with the Service bloke BEFORE it goes into the workshop. Hope you win !
robbel Member 22 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Posted 10/01/07 10:42 AM Posted 10/01/07 10:42 AM Macarthur Ford Campbelltown- absolutely fantastic. Courteous and all probs I've had under warranty fixed, no questions asked, even a new set of plugs to cure 1 dud one.They didn't mind the bigger cooler or CAI either.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 10/01/07 10:55 AM Posted 10/01/07 10:55 AM Never taking my car near a Fraud dealer again.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/01/07 09:24 PM Posted 10/01/07 09:24 PM Sad but true ... Ferdie's Service Dept just hasn't been the same since I left ...←Yeah, ive also heard since you've left the penny farthings have havent had quite the best wheel alignments either....
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/01/07 10:03 PM Posted 10/01/07 10:03 PM Looks to far back to be a tool held in one hand while opening..... Chooka
stealthxr Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 20y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire Sydney AUS Posted 10/01/07 10:22 PM Posted 10/01/07 10:22 PM Bugger. I jumped in thinking I might find a good story with a happy ending, but alas. Should have known better.I'm looking for a good Ford dealer in Sydney for warranty work. Not an easy task.Sorry to hear of you woe mate.←Peter Warren Smithfield were the best I found...← Nothing but praise for these guys, they even put it on a hoist and walk you through the repairs....
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 10/01/07 10:34 PM Posted 10/01/07 10:34 PM Sad but true ... Ferdie's Service Dept just hasn't been the same since I left ...←Yeah, ive also heard since you've left the penny farthings have havent had quite the best wheel alignments either.... ←That was back in the days of the horse and cart. He used to service the horses
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 10/01/07 11:48 PM Posted 10/01/07 11:48 PM That was back in the days of the horse and cart. He used to service the horses ←Well shucks ... guess one would have to have to be very well equipped in the area of "servicing equipment" for that job ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now