Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: next door..
Posted

champion, absolute champion :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

haha I stumbled onto that only last week..

its some funny sh*t hey :spoton:

nice photography too!

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 25d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I am laughing my arse off :spoton: .

Did you read the comments below each picture.

funny stuff.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 11d
  • Location: Phillip Island
Posted (edited)
I am laughing my arse off :spoton: .

Did you read the comments below each picture.

funny stuff.

I thought the comment below accompanied with the relevant photos were the best:

THERE WERE STILL MORE BEES ON THE SWINGSET. CALL IN REINFORCEMENTS. 2 QUARTS OF 87 OCTANE GASOLINE REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!

picture9811jt3.jpg

picture9841ai8.jpg

:spoton:

Edited by Skooby
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Great Site :spoton: Somefink aweful has been on my favourites list for the past few years.Love the obtuse humour :spoton:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 17d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

:spoton: before I looked I thought it was gonna be a jackass kind of thing

brave ... silly and funny

HOLY CRAP... that coulda been a lotta honey

shazzy

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted
:spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...