F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 23/01/07 08:10 AM Author Posted 23/01/07 08:10 AM Cheers Serious times eh..... Someone tell Youngy that this thing has got 11.50's @ 120mph+ written all over it!!!! Factory driveline!!!!!! I love the way it holds the power, just squeezing the gas on the way home turns the tyres in any of the first 3 gears, and it's 35 deg outside!!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 23/01/07 08:17 AM Posted 23/01/07 08:17 AM sweet.... I reckon the rounded 5" jobbie (from the 2JZ) looks much better, so I'm hoping you make one of these in the future for comparison!!! Well done, and don't be silly put some ceramic plates in!!!!!
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 23/01/07 08:17 AM Author Posted 23/01/07 08:17 AM Just worked out that my average power has gone up ~20rwkw across the board to ~272rwkw..
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 23/01/07 08:19 AM Author Posted 23/01/07 08:19 AM sweet.... I reckon the rounded 5" jobbie (from the 2JZ) looks much better, so I'm hoping you make one of these in the future for comparison!!! Well done, and don't be silly put some ceramic plates in!!!!!←But I'm a tight arze!!!!I'll go a rounded one next..
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/01/07 08:20 AM Posted 23/01/07 08:20 AM That's awesome - so are you still going back to the drawing board or are you content with this one?
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 23/01/07 08:23 AM Posted 23/01/07 08:23 AM awesome... the round job didn't look as hard to make compared to the box design... but I must be missing something right??
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 23/01/07 08:28 AM Posted 23/01/07 08:28 AM What are you doing for a breather system?
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 23/01/07 08:54 AM Author Posted 23/01/07 08:54 AM awesome... the round job didn't look as hard to make compared to the box design... but I must be missing something right??←I've only met you a few times, and yes, you are missing something!!!!!But yeah, stitching the lower half to a rounded section is difficult, and it's the reason I'm leaving it till the next one!!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 23/01/07 09:16 AM Posted 23/01/07 09:16 AM haa yeah.....missing 200kw's ......and a brain cell or 2
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 23/01/07 09:53 AM Author Posted 23/01/07 09:53 AM What are you doing for a breather system?←That's being worked on.. I'll apologize to the environment later!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now