Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 31/12/06 02:38 AM Author Posted 31/12/06 02:38 AM there is an unmarked cop car xr6t in menace here in bendigo←Get a pic and whack it on here.
theblackpig Member 31 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Gender: Not Telling Location: the table near the window Posted 31/12/06 03:32 AM Posted 31/12/06 03:32 AM there is an unmarked cop car xr6t in menace here in bendigo←Good name for the colour of a cop car.I'd feel silly being chased by a big pink thing though.
leigh86 Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 19y 11m 24d Gender: Not Telling Posted 08/01/07 08:30 AM Posted 08/01/07 08:30 AM Found this just now. I reckon it looks OK.CarSales Link
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 09/01/07 03:28 AM Author Posted 09/01/07 03:28 AM I agree and finally a car with stripes that suits it.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 09/01/07 03:53 AM Posted 09/01/07 03:53 AM I still think it's And do you know what's even funnier I seen a lancer that had been spayed that colour yes some idiot payed good money to get there car sprayed that colour
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/01/07 04:33 AM Posted 09/01/07 04:33 AM I have seen one enthusiast in Perth driving a Menace F6 Sedan Yes it was a bloke driving... just near Wangara
mark61 Member 80 Member For: 20y 17d Posted 09/01/07 07:00 AM Posted 09/01/07 07:00 AM Funny how I wouldnt look twice at that colour in standard XR trim but in my oppinion it dont look to bad in the GT. A dealer told me that menace was a replacement for phantom "me thinks not"
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 14/01/07 10:55 AM Author Posted 14/01/07 10:55 AM (edited) Well if you were all on the Berowra to Windsor crusie you would have all seen one at Wollombi and the guy driving it wasnt even with us. Edited 14/01/07 10:55 AM by Iconic Bionic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now