ugy Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 20y 11m 15d Location: Auckland Posted 18/12/06 11:02 PM Posted 18/12/06 11:02 PM Hi guys, finally got into the 12s. Been doing alot of 13.100 to 13.200 but I finally got there.I have been running with a least 3/4 of a tank and decided to throw some Nulon booster in and what a difference. I have been doing consistant 12.7s and my best was 12.639 @ 114.19... 60" 2.084 stalling to around 2000. My last run I got a 12.774 with a 60" of 2.225 without stalling. What I would like to know is how many have got into the 12s with 300rw without stalling the car up. And could the Nulon have made the difference. Also I have made no changes to the car.
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Location: Phillip Island Posted 18/12/06 11:51 PM Posted 18/12/06 11:51 PM Is that 300rwkw? Shouldn't you be running into the high 11's with 300rwkw?
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Posted 18/12/06 11:58 PM Posted 18/12/06 11:58 PM If you are running 300RWKW then you would be running 11's with an auto. 12's are achieved by cars with power levels in the 240RWKW mark.Having standard street tyres on won't help your 60' or time, but you should NOT be struggling to get a 12 unles you have major wheelspin.The more experienced guys will be able to tell you a fairly close approximate of your actual RWKW based on your ET.
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 19/12/06 01:24 AM Posted 19/12/06 01:24 AM I have been running with a least 3/4 of a tank and decided to throw some Nulon booster in and what a difference. I have been doing consistant 12.7s and my best was 12.639 @ 114.19... 60" 2.084 stalling to around 2000.With a trap speed of 114mph you've got more like 260-270rwkw's.
ugy Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 20y 11m 15d Location: Auckland Posted 19/12/06 03:01 AM Author Posted 19/12/06 03:01 AM Skooby...... It's suppose to be 303 rwkwRaphoon.....I have Dunlop Direzza D2Gs on it at the moment and am pretty sure I am not getting wheelspin as I have had a 13.095 and 13.094 back to back so they seem to be consitant.Sutty........Time to go back and see the tuner and ask WTF.
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 19/12/06 03:16 AM Posted 19/12/06 03:16 AM You did good man. Everything doesn't alway's perfectly fall into place when you hit the strip, but the M.P.H can give a rough idea if a tuner's dyno is 'happy'.
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 2m 2d Posted 19/12/06 03:25 AM Posted 19/12/06 03:25 AM Mph seems right for the times your running, a mate runs high 11's and has 310rwkw Auto and runs 118mph.
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Posted 19/12/06 03:49 AM Posted 19/12/06 03:49 AM I ran a 12.4 mph was 114 power was 275kwrw stock tranny and now ive rebuilt the tranny from preston aslo upgraded the cooler and fuel pump running now 290kwrw should run a very high 11
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Posted 19/12/06 03:50 AM Posted 19/12/06 03:50 AM forgot to mention streel hankook tyres 19inch all 4 corners
Skooby Legacy Donating Member 398 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Location: Phillip Island Posted 19/12/06 03:57 AM Posted 19/12/06 03:57 AM Skooby...... It's suppose to be 303 rwkwRaphoon.....I have Dunlop Direzza D2Gs on it at the moment and am pretty sure I am not getting wheelspin as I have had a 13.095 and 13.094 back to back so they seem to be consitant.Sutty........Time to go back and see the tuner and ask WTF.←Or change tuners...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now