blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 09/12/06 07:17 AM Posted 09/12/06 07:17 AM I will be keen to go, and I think I could dig up another 10-15 cars I would expect, but that would depend on the date that it ends up. the tenth suits me, if it ends up suiting everyone else. David
TornadoJudd Legacy Donating Member 818 Member For: 20y 7m 13d Posted 10/12/06 11:22 AM Author Posted 10/12/06 11:22 AM The cruise will be on the 10th of Feb. I hope you can make it NUT, that is the time that suites a few of us. That would be good Dave if you could get that many to come along.I will ring around on Tuesday and organise some where to have dinner. I have also come in possesion of three FPV shirts (thanks Pooley) which we could have as lucky door prizes.Cheers Judd
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 11/12/06 08:59 PM Posted 11/12/06 08:59 PM All starting to fall into place.. Where are the other NQ members???
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/12/06 09:23 PM Posted 11/12/06 09:23 PM Count me in.
bbong Member 71 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Location: Townsville Qld Posted 12/12/06 11:28 AM Posted 12/12/06 11:28 AM Have only just found your thread. Am having a meeting of the NQ PFC on wednesday night, so will raise it and see what we can do. Should get 10 or a dozen carsGS
1WHEEL Member 51 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: INGHAM N.Q. Posted 12/12/06 11:35 AM Posted 12/12/06 11:35 AM Yea I might try to make I, I hope!
bbong Member 71 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Location: Townsville Qld Posted 12/12/06 11:37 AM Posted 12/12/06 11:37 AM go to nqperformancefordclub.com and put a post on. That will get the ball rolling up hereGraeme
bbong Member 71 Member For: 22y 8m 3d Location: Townsville Qld Posted 12/12/06 11:39 AM Posted 12/12/06 11:39 AM Hello Magnolia. See you sunday
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 12/12/06 09:03 PM Posted 12/12/06 09:03 PM Sent an email to NQ performance ford...Hopefully a few more numbers there...... Anyone in Mackay are to meet up at Proserpine or any other suggestions...Maybe one of the locals can pick an enthusiastic route...
V8Rumble Member 4 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, North QLD Posted 13/12/06 02:00 AM Posted 13/12/06 02:00 AM I might be able to make this run. Sounds good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now