Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dyno Tuner
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 24d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted

Just to let everyone know, we have be offering for a while now our c4 gearbox conversions for the xr6t as well as powerglide conversions.

We can also offer a 9" rear end option.

Steve

Redcliffe Dyno

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I have been looking to do this as well.

do you do a swap?? as I have a 6 speed manual box that has to be worth something

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 28d
Posted

Steve im also very interested in pricing for an auto setup.

I have a 5 speed manual that's gonna be at its power limit soon and am very interested in an auto conversion.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 6d
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

Steve are u looking at doing anywith with the std style autos as I believe there is a huge market for them in QLD!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 27d
Posted

C4 with high stall mmm tempting. How much dollars and how much power/torque will the conversion handle. Also how neat is the finish after converting from a manual ie any pics.

thanks. jason

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hey youngy if you convert to auto i've got first dibs on your clutch... :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 27d
Posted

no worries I gotta run a decent time first before I'll change. the utes just getting a little wild as a manual now. the clutch has actually settled in really nicely now I got some kays on it just bummer bout the rattle it makes being a multi plate.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N.S.W, Sydney
Posted

It's good to see a workshop pioneering with these sort of Drag Racing inspired modification's.

Im sure there'll be a wave of 9/10 second XR6 Turbo's on the way. :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...