PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 20d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 14/11/06 11:40 AM Posted 14/11/06 11:40 AM (edited) That sure does look good. that's an idea to get stripes over the top and down the side! Looks greatJust gotta find someone now! Better get stuck into the yellow pages.Thanks←Yeah mate!!!I know a guy that did my cousins car, (XXRLNT) with Gt stripes put on em, like mine and he did a fantastic job.Just mention my name and im sure he'll look after ya mate.ohh, BTW, hes located in Frankston, Melbourne.Contact Giuseppe on, 0411 138 181 or studio number 9766 4354Hope this helps mate,EDIT...Just read that your from perth cheers,San. Edited 14/11/06 11:42 AM by EXRLNT
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/11/06 12:25 PM Posted 14/11/06 12:25 PM That sure does look good. that's an idea to get stripes over the top and down the side! Looks greatJust gotta find someone now! Better get stuck into the yellow pages.Thanks←Yeah mate!!!I know a guy that did my cousins car, (XXRLNT) with Gt stripes put on em, like mine and he did a fantastic job.Just mention my name and im sure he'll look after ya mate.ohh, BTW, hes located in Frankston, Melbourne.Contact Giuseppe on, 0411 138 181 or studio number 9766 4354Hope this helps mate,cheers,San. ←I wonder if he's working over Xmas, as I'm going to Frankston to stay with the in-laws for a week. Have to give him a ring.
miss's_crans Member 36 Member For: 19y 10m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 15/11/06 03:33 AM Author Posted 15/11/06 03:33 AM Phoned Stripe Master today and there doing it today for 350! Pretty good price. I took a pic of my car and edited it in paint to see what the stripes would look like.Will post the real thing once done :laughrolling:
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/11/06 03:47 AM Posted 15/11/06 03:47 AM Dark grey on Lightning strike looks better than black.
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 15/11/06 03:48 AM Posted 15/11/06 03:48 AM Dark grey on Lightning strike looks better than black.←Very True
miss's_crans Member 36 Member For: 19y 10m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 15/11/06 04:12 AM Author Posted 15/11/06 04:12 AM great now I dont know what colour to get!!!!!!!I like the black cos its different and noticable. Dont really like the colour of my car as it is so I want something that will brighten it up a bit more cos atm its dull!!!!!The black doesnt look too bad though does it????
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 15/11/06 04:53 AM Posted 15/11/06 04:53 AM great now I dont know what colour to get!!!!!!!I like the black cos its different and noticable. Dont really like the colour of my car as it is so I want something that will brighten it up a bit more cos atm its dull!!!!!The black doesnt look too bad though does it????←Doesnt look bad with black stripes but grey would look better IMO but do what ever you want and if you want something to brighten the car up abitmore you should get some new rims and lower it.
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 15/11/06 05:08 AM Posted 15/11/06 05:08 AM black is a no no on lightning strike...
miss's_crans Member 36 Member For: 19y 10m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 15/11/06 05:14 AM Author Posted 15/11/06 05:14 AM I reckon putting grey stripes on the car will make it look even more dull and boring!!!Black will turn heads more I reckon.Certainly cant wait for a new set of rims, nice and shiny ones!!!Not sure about lowering it cos of speed bumps in shops etc. Shes a bitch enough as it is and its not low at all!! Thinking bout it though!
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 15/11/06 05:15 AM Posted 15/11/06 05:15 AM I took a pic of my car and edited it in paint to see what the stripes would look like.Will post the real thing once done ←
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now