Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/11/06 08:53 AM Posted 17/11/06 08:53 AM might come to this or is it too late,dont have a falcon though.Seen an article on your shop in latest STEET FORDS TOO.←any car welcome.
no turbo Member 206 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Posted 17/11/06 09:05 AM Posted 17/11/06 09:05 AM What, I get around? It all started when I laid eyes on the real Kimberly Scott.............. you coming Mika?←WTFScotty←http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...opic=30229&st=0 ←crikey, someone send a bucket and mop!!!!!
AOK29 Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 14d Posted 17/11/06 10:29 AM Posted 17/11/06 10:29 AM I'll be there. Thought Gold Coasters could meet at BP Coomera 7.30 leave about 7.45←Will try to make it there then.DION
AOK29 Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 14d Posted 17/11/06 10:34 AM Posted 17/11/06 10:34 AM might come to this or is it too late,dont have a falcon though.Seen an article on your shop in latest STEET FORDS TOO.←any car welcome.←Have you an idea how many cars yet.How long do you think it will take to get thru 2 each as I have something on later in the day Thanks Dion
no turbo Member 206 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Posted 17/11/06 10:36 AM Posted 17/11/06 10:36 AM If big john is taking the xr8 I might have to take mine....
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/11/06 10:37 AM Posted 17/11/06 10:37 AM (edited) Have you an idea how many cars yet.How long do you think it will take to get thru 2 each as I have something on later in the day Thanks Dion←Not sure how many cars.I would like to think 4 cars an hour maybe 5. Edited 17/11/06 10:38 AM by Paul@eliteauto
AOK29 Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 14d Posted 17/11/06 10:51 AM Posted 17/11/06 10:51 AM Always wanted to know how it would go on the dyno nows a good a time as any.
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/11/06 07:05 PM Posted 17/11/06 07:05 PM Giddy up we're on
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/11/06 08:32 PM Posted 17/11/06 08:32 PM I would love to come but I m working today :(. Maybe next time
wrxkilla Member 106 Member For: 20y 3m 4d Posted 17/11/06 10:11 PM Posted 17/11/06 10:11 PM im coming out to see yas fellassee you soonMichael
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now