XR Impact Member 109 Member For: 20y 7m 27d Posted 14/11/06 03:50 AM Posted 14/11/06 03:50 AM I'll be there. Thought Gold Coasters could meet at BP Coomera 7.30 leave about 7.45
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 9d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 14/11/06 05:02 AM Posted 14/11/06 05:02 AM =========================Robit28URSLOWPaul From Elite (lol)XR ImpactF6 Rapid=========================
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Location: North Brisbane Posted 14/11/06 06:11 AM Posted 14/11/06 06:11 AM I am coming along.
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 14/11/06 06:48 AM Posted 14/11/06 06:48 AM Only 5 cars.. Looks like it will be over before 9-00am
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 14/11/06 08:36 AM Posted 14/11/06 08:36 AM Only 5 cars.. Looks like it will be over before 9-00am←only 5 from the slackers on this site Thank goodness Shane will be there to save us from a GMH lambasting
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Location: North Brisbane Posted 14/11/06 10:46 AM Posted 14/11/06 10:46 AM What a pity this wasn't in another two weeks time............ counting down Simon.
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 9d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 14/11/06 11:23 AM Posted 14/11/06 11:23 AM Be good to catch up with u shane My turn to make u sh*t your pants..lol (Might have to do it sideways as I cant do it with KW) lol..
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 9d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 14/11/06 11:23 AM Posted 14/11/06 11:23 AM =========================Robit28URSLOWPaul From Elite (lol)XR ImpactF6 Rapid========================= ANYONE ELSE???
Tex Member 56 Member For: 22y 4m 6d Location: Brisbane Posted 14/11/06 12:28 PM Posted 14/11/06 12:28 PM I will come for a look. Not sure I want to pay 50.00 to run a stock T. Although would be interesting to see what a BFIIZF makes stock. 50 dollars will buy half an injector.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/11/06 12:29 PM Posted 14/11/06 12:29 PM I'll just say it I'm soft. Can't make it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now