Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Code Monkey
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 17d
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

I've been tinkering with my Nokia Logo Manager and came up with the following image. If you have a Nokia handset, PM me with your mobile number and I'll SMS the image to you. Please let me know which network (MobileNet/Optus/Vodafone) you're on, 'cos I have to send the correct network image.

post-4-1039395583.jpg

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

add the Turbo underneath :)

  • Code Monkey
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 17d
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

There's not enough space! That XR6 logo pretty much consumes the entire space available for a standard network logo.

  • Code Monkey
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 17d
  • Location: Canberra, ACT
Posted

Here's one with the Turbo added. Please let me know which logo you want when you PM me! And don't forget to tell me what network you're on, otherwise the logo may not work properly.

post-4-1039402743.jpg

Guest UNB-10
  • Guests
Posted

Djelibeybi, thanks for the logo.

If you save a profile name as T U R B O, then use that profile on your phone and take off the cell info (ie tells you where you are etc). Just a thought. Looks good on my phone with XR6 then T U R B O beneth.

Dave.

  • Brendan Dennis
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

Guys,

I have a 6210 and there is space for the TURBO..

Here is a pic.

If you want a copy. Email me your number and telco name...

I will have a play later today and move the Turbo to see if it looks any better...

post-4-1039641022.gif

  • Brendan Dennis
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

Or try this one.

I am not sure what models of the Nokia will do that larger logo file..?

I know the 6210 works fine...

post-4-1039641295.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...