Kaine HgAg soldier Member 253 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Posted 28/07/06 09:02 AM Posted 28/07/06 09:02 AM ford warranty is overrated anyway...
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 28/07/06 09:12 AM Posted 28/07/06 09:12 AM im sure if you take your car to a tuner who is good with a flash box they can get the way round the error codes
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 28/07/06 09:33 AM Posted 28/07/06 09:33 AM BA or BF hasn been answered????
Phoon Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 20y 9m 2d Gender: Male Posted 28/07/06 09:53 AM Posted 28/07/06 09:53 AM When I bought my Phoon, I told my better half that the car doesnt come with a warranty. I knew I was going to mod. I was upfront with my service guys about the mod's Ive done and dont expect Ford or FPV to pay for things I might break relating directly to mod's. I have had squealing brake pads replaced under warranty without any problems. Having said all that though, I would fight tooth and nail if I was refused warranty on anything that my mod's didnt effect.
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 28/07/06 09:55 AM Posted 28/07/06 09:55 AM A friend of mine today got his car serviced and has had an ongoing problem with his oil consumption, the service department put a logger onto the ford ecu and a code came up that is no verified by ford. and once his car came out of service, had a BIG FAT STICKER ON WINDSCREEN saying warranty has been voided.←ba or bf
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 28/07/06 10:14 AM Posted 28/07/06 10:14 AM Guys this is correct ba of bf ford can now detect if the car has been edited.They have a code now the comes up.This may not happen to some cars as I believe this was a program up grade which would be done during a flash update.Ian
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 28/07/06 10:17 AM Posted 28/07/06 10:17 AM Guys this is correct ba of bf ford can now detect if the car has been edited.They have a code now the comes up.This may not happen to some cars as I believe this was a program up grade which would be done during a flash update.Ian←Which I got last week
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/07/06 10:23 AM Posted 28/07/06 10:23 AM Anyone got a date for this 'anti-edit' flash update??ie from when did this start happening?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/07/06 10:23 AM Posted 28/07/06 10:23 AM Big fat sticker on the windscreen - yeah right
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 28/07/06 10:27 AM Posted 28/07/06 10:27 AM Anyone got a date for this 'anti-edit' flash update??ie from when did this start happening?←Not sure but the guy who told me has got the info straight from ford tech department.He has been right with everything else he has told me as well. Ian
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now