EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/02/07 12:52 PM Posted 04/02/07 12:52 PM The BA F6 doesn't have the 6 speed auto.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/02/07 09:09 PM Posted 04/02/07 09:09 PM And this is good for us how!!!!! I am amazed how short sighted some of you guys are!Jjust remember how happy you were about paying bottom dollar, when the day Comes to sell your car Disgraceful I wonder why other marques hold their values better. maybe it's because their buyers appreciate value, and do not try to cut the value of the car below where it should be Australian attitude unfortunately is: Is it cheap mate then all is good Just remember this when jobs go overseas, because Australian businesses cannot compete.I know you do not all agree with this point of view, but there you have it ←C'mon Ninka this doesn't concern you. A wiring loom here an auto there and maybe a few sheetmetal changes and you will have yourself an Orion when they come out.
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/02/07 01:38 AM Posted 14/02/07 01:38 AM 0013? that was hypnodocs old car..←013 is still in my stable in Brisbane . I went through this issue when I bought it as there was a press car numbered P013 I had to get a letter from FPV denouncing it as NOT the real 013. It was also lightening strike. Would have had the balls thrashed out if it me thinks
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/07 01:58 AM Posted 14/02/07 01:58 AM 0013? that was hypnodocs old car..←013 is still in my stable in Brisbane . I went through this issue when I bought it as there was a press car numbered P013 I had to get a letter from FPV denouncing it as NOT the real 013. It was also lightening strike. Would have had the balls thrashed out if it me thinks ←If it's a press car, I think your right. I will have been flogged!
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 26d Posted 14/02/07 04:00 AM Author Posted 14/02/07 04:00 AM Has anyone seen any mark 2 typhoon's bf around? they have been out for a few months, havn't seen one on the road at all, is it because of the ugly rim design people are getting turned off.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 14/02/07 04:19 AM Posted 14/02/07 04:19 AM I saw a couple in the city a few weeks ago.. I dont mind the new rims
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/07 04:23 AM Posted 14/02/07 04:23 AM Yeah I saw a couple last week too. I haven't really been paying that much attention though as the MkI's almost look identical as the MkII's, especially when they are moving.
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 26d Posted 02/08/07 02:44 PM Author Posted 02/08/07 02:44 PM Just got a price on a bf Mark 2 Xr6 turbo Aug build, premuim sound, 18's, 6 speed AUTO, Bionic.$36000 drive away, employee pricing? that's with no extra incentives.Or $52,500 on a typhoon, auto with dark argent wheels.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 08:29 PM Posted 02/08/07 08:29 PM Both sound like very good deals to me
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 02/08/07 08:40 PM Posted 02/08/07 08:40 PM that sounds right for employee pricing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now