DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 01/11/06 10:51 PM Posted 01/11/06 10:51 PM G'day Muz,if I knew you were driving that Blueprint I would have come over and said hello What was your 60ft's312rwklw and best of 13.9 something does'nt add up are you running Edit?
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 01/11/06 11:10 PM Posted 01/11/06 11:10 PM G'day Muz,if I knew you were driving that Blueprint I would have come over and said hello What was your 60ft's312rwklw and best of 13.9 something does'nt add up are you running Edit?←Jaevon did say you were walking around somewhere. There was 3 other Blueprints there last night. 60ft for the 13.9 was 2.195. I was having heaps of problems with the launch and wheelspin and couldnt get my gear changes right. 2nd to 3rd was hopeless and I missed it 3 out of my 4 runs. With better tyres (I'm still running the dunlops which are almost bald) and more practice I should be able to get my times down a bit I reckon. Aiming for a 13.5 in time.
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 01/11/06 11:12 PM Posted 01/11/06 11:12 PM 169.57 WTF????Is that kms/hr - certainly not mph←Yeah sorry, people still talk in MPH right - its in kph which was 105.36mph
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/06 11:15 PM Posted 01/11/06 11:15 PM Muz,Just messin with ya buddy...Some new tyres and you should get a much better time. Hopefully I will see you out there sometime soon!
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 24d Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/06 11:51 PM Author Posted 01/11/06 11:51 PM (edited) look below Edited 01/11/06 11:56 PM by Jaeyon
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 24d Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/06 11:55 PM Author Posted 01/11/06 11:55 PM hey it was a fun night last night. woulda been better if it was a bit colder (for me anyways). heres my time slip, im right lane. did a best of 13 flat at 105mph, 2 second 60'. hopefully I can crack into the 12's next time!!!it was also nice to meet a few more members of the forum
turbomuz Member 209 Member For: 21y 4m 19d Location: Canberra Posted 03/11/06 02:54 AM Posted 03/11/06 02:54 AM Good times there Jaeyon. What cars were you up against in the left lanes?
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 24d Location: Sydney Posted 04/11/06 12:18 PM Author Posted 04/11/06 12:18 PM Good times there Jaeyon. What cars were you up against in the left lanes?←the first one was up against a series 1 r33. the last one was against a supra, think it might have been a tt, that slip is not up there though. the rest im not too sure
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now