MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 31/10/06 02:55 AM Posted 31/10/06 02:55 AM So am I the only one going tomorrow night? Jaevon are you still going to be there? If so I've got the Blueprint on factory 18's, should be there about 6.30
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 9m Location: Sydney Posted 31/10/06 03:13 AM Author Posted 31/10/06 03:13 AM yup im still up for it. just gotta see if I can get a helmet off my friend. I was hoping to get there around 5 so I could have a few more runs. but it says racing starts at 7 :S imma first timer so not too sure on protocol
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 31/10/06 03:15 AM Posted 31/10/06 03:15 AM yup im still up for it. just gotta see if I can get a helmet off my friend. I was hoping to get there around 5 so I could have a few more runs. but it says racing starts at 7 :S imma first timer so not too sure on protocol←How big is your head? I've got a spare helmet if you want to borrow one. Just let me know asap so I know to grab it tonight before I go to footy.
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 9m Location: Sydney Posted 31/10/06 03:17 AM Author Posted 31/10/06 03:17 AM yup im still up for it. just gotta see if I can get a helmet off my friend. I was hoping to get there around 5 so I could have a few more runs. but it says racing starts at 7 :S imma first timer so not too sure on protocol←How big is your head? I've got a spare helmet if you want to borrow one. Just let me know asap so I know to grab it tonight before I go to footy.←its medium sized :D if you could get a helmet for me that'd be sweet. I asked my friend to get me one but his not sure if he can.ill pm you my mobile number so we can meet up.John
CV PERFORMANCE Senior Member Member 139 Member For: 20y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Caringbah 9526-5322 Posted 31/10/06 03:26 AM Posted 31/10/06 03:26 AM yup im still up for it. just gotta see if I can get a helmet off my friend. I was hoping to get there around 5 so I could have a few more runs. but it says racing starts at 7 :S imma first timer so not too sure on protocol←How big is your head? I've got a spare helmet if you want to borrow one. Just let me know asap so I know to grab it tonight before I go to footy.←its medium sized :D if you could get a helmet for me that'd be sweet. I asked my friend to get me one but his not sure if he can.ill pm you my mobile number so we can meet up.John←If that falls through you can come past work and pick up a helmet or wait till friday night and we will bring one with usCV PERFORMANCE
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 9m Location: Sydney Posted 31/10/06 03:31 AM Author Posted 31/10/06 03:31 AM yup im still up for it. just gotta see if I can get a helmet off my friend. I was hoping to get there around 5 so I could have a few more runs. but it says racing starts at 7 :S imma first timer so not too sure on protocol←How big is your head? I've got a spare helmet if you want to borrow one. Just let me know asap so I know to grab it tonight before I go to footy.←its medium sized :D if you could get a helmet for me that'd be sweet. I asked my friend to get me one but his not sure if he can.ill pm you my mobile number so we can meet up.John←If that falls through you can come past work and pick up a helmet or wait till friday night and we will bring one with usCV PERFORMANCE←oh sweet. ill know by tonight so if I cant get one ill pop over tomorrow. you guys going out tomorrow night as well?
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 31/10/06 05:36 AM Posted 31/10/06 05:36 AM I have tommorow off work so I *may* be out there... will be another virgin to keep Jaeyon company
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 9m Location: Sydney Posted 31/10/06 07:55 AM Author Posted 31/10/06 07:55 AM haha iTec, we shall be virgins no more after tomorrow, hopefully we'll all be sl*ts in a couple of months lol jks
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 01/11/06 10:12 PM Posted 01/11/06 10:12 PM Good night last night - a few record broke with that F6 running an 11.5 and some other quick T's there. I ended up with a 13.9 @ 169 - not bad for the second time out. With some more practice with the gear changes and better tyres for a better launch I'll get a better time.
IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/06 10:21 PM Posted 01/11/06 10:21 PM 169.57 WTF????Is that kms/hr - certainly not mph
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now