Guest Guests Posted 17/10/06 04:34 AM Posted 17/10/06 04:34 AM Bonnet looks really good but it definitely doesn't suit the crappodore! Might haveto look at one for my bonnet bulge.
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/06 05:15 AM Posted 17/10/06 05:15 AM I've seen it at Sams performance and it aint to bad. good set up for anyone who decides to ditch the airbox and plumbing and just run trumpets I guess. Its only that Ford done it first that everyone is against it espeacialy when its on a bisexual tranny imo.
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 18d Gender: Male Posted 17/10/06 05:37 AM Posted 17/10/06 05:37 AM I do like it but if the scoop was sharper I think it would look even better...also better on a ford...
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/10/06 08:33 AM Posted 17/10/06 08:33 AM :yuck:that's the colour of bile makes Envy look good Not Shazzy←What do you mean makes envy look good. Evny always looked good.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 17/10/06 08:40 AM Posted 17/10/06 08:40 AM :yuck:that's the colour of bile makes Envy look good Not Shazzy←What do you mean makes envy look good. Evny always looked good.←yes....In comparison to Bile Lumpy
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/10/06 08:51 AM Posted 17/10/06 08:51 AM Sorry but I cannot think of a pleasant or positve thing to say about that scoop. It is up there with the worst I have seen.Scotty
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/10/06 11:01 AM Posted 17/10/06 11:01 AM looks ok to me, good on him for doing something different.I bet it would get if it was a falcon.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/10/06 11:08 AM Posted 17/10/06 11:08 AM Mate not car biased, I just dont like it.Scotty
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/10/06 11:25 AM Posted 17/10/06 11:25 AM looks ok to me, good on him for doing something different.I bet it would get if it was a falcon.←Same as putting fpv frontbars on falcons - just isn't right
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 17/10/06 12:11 PM Posted 17/10/06 12:11 PM :yuck:that's the colour of bile makes Envy look good Not Shazzy←What do you mean makes envy look good. Evny always looked good.←yes....In comparison to Bile Lumpy ←What colour is EVNY shazzy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now