JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Location: Canberra Posted 16/10/06 10:15 PM Posted 16/10/06 10:15 PM Well done Chris jimmy from canberra here, you tuned my blood orange beast when you came down, fortunately, or unfortunately for me, its had a bit more since then Great time, must be an awesome car... so when are the vids coming
FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 6d Posted 17/10/06 03:18 AM Posted 17/10/06 03:18 AM Well done 10 sec is a just reward for a lot of time and effort.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/06 04:18 AM Posted 17/10/06 04:18 AM I do have a couple of slips, but I dont know how to post them up - anyone in the campbellfield area in vic could possibly drop in and give me a hand, would be great.Im not sure if I have any enemy's on here or not, as I haven't seen the comments posted that were cleaned up. All I am going to say is that as soon as you run a drag radial, as far as Vic Roads are concerned the car is illegal. Also, aftermarket race fuels including C16 are also illegal. I run pump 98 without additive, as that is what my clients use on the street. So race what you have, but people making big claims about what is legal or not should check facts with local DMV.I just race my own car to improve my tuning and to help move the BOSS forward. This fact will stay here and I wont discuss it further out of respect to the forum sponsors who support you guys on here. We have had plenty of success and fun doing it, and racing should be all about the fun side. Im the sort of person who will respond well to friendly chat regarding racing, if anyone's going to have a dig, id much rather it in person.Having said that, I have met Geea,Goldie, MS700, Simon from Xtreme, Danno and I also previously knew Jeff (DBOSS) from many phonecalls, and I have been shown great kindness from them all. For the kind words guys, thankyou very much.←Well said Chris, for those that have met you im sure would agree that you are a extremely nice fella, very approachable, and without a doubt the king when it comes to tuning V8 BOSS engine's. And by racing your own car, your knowledge is growing by the minute. Keep up the great work.Not that long ago it seemed the multi valve V8 engine's weren't cutting the mustard as far as quarter times went, over the past 12 months that has definately changed for the better. No longer can us turbo boys line up a GT or a Pursuit ute and feel confident we can beat them.Still love my Cleveland though!
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 17/10/06 04:23 AM Posted 17/10/06 04:23 AM No longer can us turbo boys line up a GT or a Pursuit ute and feel confident we can beat them.I'm still pretty confidant Mick. Geea.
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 17/10/06 06:52 PM Posted 17/10/06 06:52 PM lol at craig, good to hear the boss is finally pulling some numbers, long time coming, but worth it
RMGT Member 9 Member For: 21y 2m 18d Posted 17/10/06 11:49 PM Posted 17/10/06 11:49 PM Very well done chris.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 19/10/06 12:07 AM Posted 19/10/06 12:07 AM (edited) here is the numbers Edited 19/10/06 12:08 AM by Fat-Tony
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 19/10/06 04:01 AM Posted 19/10/06 04:01 AM I hope there is a vid of the run
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 20/10/06 12:10 AM Posted 20/10/06 12:10 AM I hope there is a vid of the run ←Dont know if there is, but fugg that thing is loud without an exhaust
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 20/10/06 12:19 AM Posted 20/10/06 12:19 AM I hope there is a vid of the run ← but fugg that thing is loud without an exhaust←Im taking my car to the Sumernats this year might have to do the same
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now