Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park
Posted

Today I had my RDO, beautiful day so I decided to do the following:

from this:

ssa40626vm7.jpg

to this:

ssa40624os0.jpg

ssa40625ps0.jpg

Very happy with the result, only half a slab short of beer. :blush:

Took me around 2 hours to do only front wheels, Ill do rear tomrrow if everything goes as planned.

Posted

Looks good mate. Much better than before.

Did you use proper brake caliper paint though? My mate done the same thing on his VS crappodore with a normal spray can and it wore off almost instantly from the heat and brake dust! :blush:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park
Posted

Thanks! and yes I used proper paint...$15 from autobarn.

Posted

Cool. Like I said before... looks really good!

  • Resident golf buggy drift champion
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 16d
  • Location: Lismore NSW
Posted

Wanna do mine? lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park
Posted
Wanna do mine?  lol

Lazy bugger :spit:

If you really want it done get some mates over, slab of beer and itll be done before you know it. :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Looks so much better than standard! Good work!

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Yeah, looks the part sinnkexr6t :spoton:

What's the paint called from Autobarn?

Edited by EvilDaifu
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 4d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Wanna do mine?  lol

Lazy bugger :gooff:

If you really want it done get some mates over, slab of beer and itll be done before you know it. :spoton:

Great.......I'll just wait for the phone to ring then! :spoton:

Looks great mate, I will have to do this on the upcoming 'mod day' I am now about to have!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park
Posted (edited)

Thanks all...

The paint is called:

SP-731 Racing Red, VHT for Brake caliper, drum and rotor.

Edited by sinnkexr6t

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...