sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 09/10/06 12:18 AM Posted 09/10/06 12:18 AM I was browsing through Late model camira forums and came accross this ad. Its got to be the funniest or should I say dumbest ad ever. Hes selling it due to toomuch attention, I wonder what kind of attention good or bad Even commy boys reckon hes on drugs. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ADME:L:RTQ:AU:1
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 09/10/06 01:14 AM Posted 09/10/06 01:14 AM fooly shick
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 09/10/06 01:18 AM Posted 09/10/06 01:18 AM I bet it does 3sec quarters too!
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/10/06 01:59 AM Posted 09/10/06 01:59 AM What a wa*ker
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 09/10/06 03:48 AM Posted 09/10/06 03:48 AM Like fully sik sub woofer That's so funny. ermm, yeah, I' sure it attracts attention, LMAO!!! Not the kind he's thinking of.
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 09/10/06 03:57 AM Author Posted 09/10/06 03:57 AM Scarey in the wet!
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 09/10/06 04:14 AM Posted 09/10/06 04:14 AM Scarey in the wet! ←Yeah, Like when it was like fully raining n stuff, I slipped over an hit my head on the door of the car. I've been fully scared since, swear to god mate. Oh yeah, like most Commodores the boot leaks.
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/10/06 04:47 AM Posted 09/10/06 04:47 AM haahha funny stuff
NeedmorePower Member 192 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Posted 09/10/06 05:04 AM Posted 09/10/06 05:04 AM this c*nt is just maddness ive never heard anything funnier than this sh*t I was expecting something fully chiicckkk but I found a bucket, and his gf wants him to get rid of it because of the attention it brings on him that's funny
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/10/06 05:10 AM Posted 09/10/06 05:10 AM No bids....I wonder why?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now