RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 05/10/06 06:54 AM Author Posted 05/10/06 06:54 AM sounds like fun, but stuck working on sat have to miss out←That really isnt a very good excuse..Last friday night "Lets have a syd cruise" I also had to work at 6am saturday morn. I was home by 1am and managed only around 3-4 hrs sleep and had to work a 12 hr shift.. Yes I was feeling bloody ordinary but it was well worth it..Come on you know you wannaRob ←yeah ok but do u have to work on roofs it gets bloody hot on a roof about 60 to 70 degress C at this time of year you never know I might be there ←Yeah I think you win now mate.. That working on hot roof thing gotta suck.
phantom ute Member 105 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/10/06 07:03 AM Posted 05/10/06 07:03 AM yeah ok but do u have to work on roofs it gets bloody hot on a roof about 60 to 70 degress C at this time of year you never know I might be there ←Yeah I think you win now mate.. That working on hot roof thing gotta suck.←its not the best fun expecially on a 35+ deg c day but its good money
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 05/10/06 07:19 AM Posted 05/10/06 07:19 AM I should be still there when you arrive, my missus will probably be p1ssed though, work do for her, I'm the designated driver, just look for the big hole in the front spoiler, I expect you guys should be through around 11pm.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 05/10/06 07:30 AM Author Posted 05/10/06 07:30 AM yeah ok but do u have to work on roofs it gets bloody hot on a roof about 60 to 70 degress C at this time of year you never know I might be there ←Yeah I think you win now mate.. That working on hot roof thing gotta suck.←its not the best fun expecially on a 35+ deg c day but its good money←Poor buggerWhat colour is your car Please can someone move this back to the Xr6 Turbo section??
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 05/10/06 07:34 AM Posted 05/10/06 07:34 AM The car is Black with a touch of Kangaroo fur.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 05/10/06 08:29 AM Posted 05/10/06 08:29 AM 10pm is even better for me. I'll probably just end up driving all the way back home again.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 05/10/06 10:16 AM Author Posted 05/10/06 10:16 AM Sweet So far its looking good..Any one else Keen..
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 05/10/06 12:09 PM Posted 05/10/06 12:09 PM 10pm is even better for me. I'll probably just end up driving all the way back home again.←Saleen what time do you think will pass through nowra, I will cruise up with you.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 05/10/06 12:14 PM Posted 05/10/06 12:14 PM 10pm is even better for me. I'll probably just end up driving all the way back home again.←Saleen what time do you think will pass through nowra, I will cruise up with you.←I'm hoping to weasel my way out of work around 5:30 ish. So maybe just after 6 mate. I'll pm u my number, let me know.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 05/10/06 12:29 PM Posted 05/10/06 12:29 PM Im out guys im taking the little fella off to Bathurst tommorrowCYA JEFF
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now